Wifey type

"You know that you need a rider."

"How I know that you, THAT rider for me?" He asked showing his 24ct. Gold grill.

I walked around to him from my seat and straddled his lap. "How long have we been together?" I asked looking him in his eyes.

"Since the 12th grade." He said looking off.

"Before the NBA, the money, and this new life you've come into." I said angelically.

He took a sip from the Merlo bottle in his hand "Yeah, yeah whatever."

"I'm not fucking playing with you Langston!" I said as I grabbed his face.

"Make me a wife or let me go..." I whispered into his ear as a tear rolled down my cheek, and landed on his shirt.

I was forcing an ultimatum, being treated like I was groupie, and having babies being made on me is too much to handle. I loved Langston so much, but or relationship was hanging on by a thread.

"You always do this shit when you get a lil bit of liquor in you!" He yelled at me.

"You make me do it treating me like shit!"

"I treat you like a fucking Queen, compared to the other niggas you had in the past."

"Past? ---- Past? What past do I fucking have? I was a kid back then when I had a boyfriend, I have a man now... Been had one since I was 18."

He huffed "Forreal Mercedes? I don't wanna do this tonight.."

"If not now, when? When am I gonna get my ring?" I said as I walked over behind the bar fixing myself another drink.

"Soon, imma make you Mrs. Mercedes Alana Scott. Just rock with me."

"You ain't been rocking with me.." I shot back giving him an evil look.
"How many more babies? Huh, how many more groupies? How many more diseases? I can't take this shit no more!" I said as I threw my glass onto the floor shattering it.

He rushed up behind me, picked me up and set me on the counter. Looked me dead in the eye "I love you, none of them other bitches can compare to ya, remember that."

"Don't you think that shit hurt me?" I asked feeling a headache coming.

"Shawty, I don't mean to hurt you. You my everything... I don't wanna lose you.." He said pouting his lips.

"And if the shoe was on the other foot, you would had been left my ass." I said wiping tears off my face.

"No I wouldn't had." He said lying through his teeth.

I smacked my lips "we'll see" I said.

"You wanna get down?" He said teasing me.

"Yea come on and take me to my seat."

He moved me away from the glass and sat me on the leather sectional, that was in our den.

"Gimme kiss." He said as he came closer to my face. I moved my head so his lips can land on my cheek.

"It's like that shawty?" He said as he hovered over me.

I crossed my legs then replied with a simple "Mhmm"

"Okay then.." He said.

He began to plant kisses on my neck, then bit my bottom lip causing me to tingle. Kissing him back I could feel the pressure coming down on me.

Although we had been together up until now (23) I had never given him any. Only a taste, and hand jobs. It wasn't my first time, like a virgin, but my first time with him.