(My runaway plan)

Amanda's diary:

Hi I'm Amanda and this is how my life began:

Amanda's diary
(My runaway plan)

It's been two years now,mom and dad are still fighting.I'm pregnant With Jaden's child.I wish to break it to mamma,but I know she's gonna beat tjethe hell out of me.I'm 2 weeks pregnant and the only plan me and Jaden have is to runaway.

As I'm sitting in the living room,mom walks in holding my iPad.
"Why is my iPad with you,"I asked her nervously.

"What's...who is Jaden",asked mom in an angry tone

Before I could answer,dad stormed in.
"Where is he,where is that rat called Jaden",he shouted
Dad calls my 13 year old sister Bianca.Me amd Bianca have a 3 year gap.anyway  Bianca didn't hesitate and she immediately told Dad everything.

A few moments later*
I'm in my room listening to music.Suddenly Bianca storms in my room in tears
"Can't u knock",I asked rolling my eyes.
"I hate u,she sobbed."You are the worst ok I just hate u agg",she continued.
"Wassup with you brahh",I asked looking puzzled.
"Dad took my phone,tnx to you he thinks I'm dating Jaden's brother,and he went after Jaden F.Y.I",she said.
"Wait...he went after who, I asked"
Bianca storms out of my room without a word.

Meanwhile at Jaden's house:
Dad knocks and Jaden's dad answers the door.
"Ahh,mr Peterson,what brings u here so late at night"?,asked Mr McQuoid.
Dad took out a gun with no words and stormed inside the house. He was furious and held the gun on Jaden's head.

Chapter 2 coming soon