basic knowledge

note: this is written in admin's pov, not lorc's

name: lorcan scamander
birthday: april 16, 2007
mother:Luna_Lovegood5680
siblings: Lysander-Scamander (twin); Al_Scamander (sister); Ana_S_Lovegood (sister); -CutieNessaBby- (sister)

face claim: kio cyr
eye color: hazel
hair color: dark brown

hobbies: singing, playing the piano, painting, photography, hiking, swimming, astronomy and quidditch (plays chaser)

love life: currently non-existent

bestfriend: the amazing reaweasley

dream job: to be an songwriter/singer (but in case that doesn't work, he'd like to teach astronomy at hogwarts)

lorcan is the younger twin by three minutes. he is shy most of the time but once he is familiar with you, he's very goofy and sarcastic in a good way. he likes to be by himself most of the time just like his mother. lysander is known more as the outgoing twin. lorcan doesn't know it though, but as he walks by muggle parks, he catches the eyes of many girls (and boys). he spends most of his weekends playing piano while singing and writing songs, but there's the occasional hike when lorcan takes many pictures.  he can be found at the astronomy tower at night when there isn't any classes. the stars interest him and he likes to learn all the stories they tell. as much as they try, his siblings never can get out whether lorc fancies anyone or not. he likes to be a mystery to others. it just makes things more interesting.

//ok idk what else to add so lmk if there's anything else you wanna know//