Life Isnt What We Expect

Allisons POV:

I was laughing so hard. Daniel was tickling me and all I could do was gasp and laugh my stupid snort laugh.

Daniel laughed. "You sound like a pig. Hahaha. Do you give up? Do you Allis?" He said.

I nodded my head as much as I could without completely dying cuz of too much movement.

He tickled me harder. "No I wanna hear you say it! Do you give-"

Suddenly the tickling stopped and so did his words.

I looked and seen my boyfriend punching my best friend repeatedly in the face.

I screamed a blood curttling scream. I grabbed Alex's shoulders and threw him off Daniel. "What the hell is wrong with you Alex?" I screamed as I held Daniels unconscious body in my lap.

Alex got up off the schools grass and brushed himself off. "He shouldn't be touching you! You are MINE!" He yelled.

I scoffed at his words. "You just beat up my GAY best friend! You had no rite!" I yelled tears streaming down my face.

Alex looked at me and his face changed from furious to scared. "I-I-I'm sorry."

I looked at him with rage building inside me, but I swallowed it feeling the pain of it slidding down my spine. "Help me get him to the nurses." I said cold and emotionless.

Alex nodded and walked over, he picked up small fragile Daniel in his arms and followed me to the nurses office.

I knocked in the nurses door and she opened with the same warm smile she always wore.

She looked to Daniel and her face slowly faded to a frown and tears in the rim of her eyes.

She looked back to me. "Get Daniel in here. Let me check on him." She said

Alex came in and put Daniel on the bed gently.

The nurse checked him and ended up calling 911 due to him being unconscious.

*1 hour later*

The ambulance left and I looked to Alex with tears in my eyes. "How could you? All he was doing was tickling me..why?" I asked letting my tears flow freely.

Alex looked down. "I-I........I'm so, so sorry." He said grabbing my wrist and trying to pull me into a hug.

I pulled away. "NO! NO! DONT TOUCH ME!" I screamed, I grabbed my backpack and ran off campus.

A/N: Hey sorry it was kinda boring and short :( imma try and do better. I didn't get the chance to edit I just wanted to get the chapter up :)

I love u guys. Please vote, comment, and share