{•Chapter 1•}

Cover is by Sweettner who I am proud to call one of my best friends, she is amazing at writing and I suggest you go follow her!

Join my discord server if you want

https://discord.gg/XKRURqjnsn

The link is also in my profile

There won't be dorms in this story!

"Y/n it's time to go to our new house hurry up!" Your mom yells at you as she is about to exit out the door of your old house.

All your furniture and clothes had already been moved to the new house so you were just going to look through your old one to make sure you haven't forgotten anything

"Coming mother!" You yell from across the house while heading over towards the door.

As you were about to exit through the door you find a photo on the ground of you and your old childhood friend with you on his back. You pick it up and hold onto it, maybe you would put it in a picture frame and hang it up in your room.

"Your father is unpacking things at our new house as we speak so let's hurry so we can go and help him." Your mother told him as you both got into the car and fastened your seat belts

SEaT bElTs eVerYonE

You've only been living at the house for a few days and you actually really love it so far, you aren't too far from a really nice park either.

"Father, I'm going to go check out the park!" You yell at him to try and get his attention.

"Sure, but go to the grocery store afterwards, I will send you the grocery list." He says handing you cash.

You head out the door and walked to the park which wasn't more then a 2 minute walk away.

While you were walking through the park a figure was about to run by you, which you clearly recognized as none other the Ushijima Wakatoshi otherwise known as your childhood friend

"Ushijima!!" You yell before he can run by you, he turns to look at you and stops running immediately.

"Wakatoshi, it feels like I haven't seen you in so long I mean it's been how many years?" You say, you run and jump into his arms and he spins you around.

"It's been 7 years" he says reminding you.

"Your going to Shiratorizawa aren't you I've read about you in articles?" You ask him as he puts you back down on the ground.

He nods his head, "Well that's perfect I'm going to be attending Shiratorizawa this year hopefully we are in the same class!" You tell him excitingly.

"Yeah, I need to continue my run let's talk some other time." He tells you.

"Wait before you go you should give me your number shouldn't you, we need to catch up sometime." You tell him handing him your phone, he takes it out of your hand and writes  down his number in your contacts.

"Okay thank you, have a good run. It was amazing seeing you again" You say while showing him a smile.

He gives you a little smile and waves you goodbye and he starts running away once more.

You've gotten every single thing you need and you even had some money left over. You start walking back through the park again with the groceries that you bought.

You arrive near your house not long after since the park was such a short walk from your new home, You knock on the door but it already seems to be open, they probably forgot to lock it like they have multiple times before.

You walk into the house, closing the door behind you and walking towards the kitchen to place food in the fridge but as you were about to turn into the kitchen you saw your parents talking to this tall guy with red hair.

But you decide your just going to pretend to not notice and just put everything where it needs to be and then go lock yourself in your room and watch anime.

You walk into the kitchen and hope they don't notice you, "Oh your back so soon?" You hear your father say to you.

"Yep!" You say while nervously laughing, You got a better look the boy and oh boy is he quite the looker.

You start to put the food away in the fridge,
"Y/n don't be rude, come introduce yourself to our neighbour." Your mother say to you.

You walk over to him and introduce yourself, despite not really wanting to.

"Hello, I'm l/n y/n and you?"

"Tendou Satori!" The boy says smiling.

"Well y/n it turns out this boy goes to Shiratorizawa, so he is going to walk you to school on the first day and show you around." Your mom says to you, she always wanted you to make some friends but you've never really made many close ones other then Ushijima when you were little.

"Whatever.." You scoff and continue putting the groceries in the fridge, then Ushijima popped into your mind, "Guess who I met while walking through the park?" You say to your parents interrupting their conversation with Tendou.

"Who?" Your father asks you.

"Ushijima Wakatoshi, remember him I was best friends with him before we moved away." You tell them but then you see Tendou's face light up in the corner of your eyes.

"Oh I remember that boy, I hope he is doing well, it's been quite a long time." Your mother says.

"He seems to be doing well, he was going on a run when I ran into him."

"Did you say Ushijima?" Tendou asks.
You look up at him questionably as he looks back down at you with excitement.

"Yes, he goes to our school are you friends with him?" You ask.

"Not just friends, we are best friends!" he says proudly putting his hands on his hips.

"Alright, I may steal him from you though. I still need to catch up with him and see how he has been doing." You say to him.

"Alrighty, anyways I should get going now I have an anime to go watch." He says goodbye to your parents and walks by you ruffling your hair in the process.

This guy is going to be a handful and you can already tell...