Fascination Street!

How I was always something you had to swallow whole. Nothing good. Nothing filling. Rotten as kindness from the inside out, a decay so gentle & softening out. How every touch collapsed me & any look destroyed me.
YVES OLADE SUGAR APPLE

There were several things about her life that Frances Alexandre would've liked to forget.

For starters, she'd like to forget falling headfirst into the Floo Network on her first day at work. It wouldn't have been such a big deal, except Beatrice Arbutus— a so-called 'superior' of her's— had told everyone in the office about it and proceeded to mock Frances for the smallest, most stupid of reasons. (Not to worry— Frances got revenge by calling her 'Arbuttocks' and planted a Muggle contraption called a 'stink bomb' in her desk drawer.)

The second thing she'd like to forget is vomiting on the Head Boy's shoes in her fifth year. She had her fair share of embarrassing bar fights and anecdotes about knocking out cold in a random alley, but obviously, spewing liquified fizzing whizbees all over the fittest boy in school was especially mortifying. And perhaps it could've been the beginning of a wonderfully disgusting love story, y'know, had she ever spoken to him again. But he had more important things to do, like docking house points for fun and licking Dumbledore's boots or whatever it was Head Boys did!

Thirdly, she'd like to forget her batty family and their ancient, vile beliefs. She'd like to forget that her parents value blood purity above all else, and that they weren't the kindest or warmest people. She'd like to forget that her older sister was a blind follower, that her older brother was an overzealous enabler and that her twin let them walk all over him. It was sad, really— pitiful even.   For years, Frances watched them all rot their hearts with hatred and violent delusion, and she knew she had to get out.

Dwelling on the past is horribly boring and having regrets is so passé, so she did her best to avoid partaking in either activity. The solution was simple: living in the moment, without a thought or a care in the world.

And that is how Frances Alexandre landed herself in deep, deep shit!

NICOLA PELTZ
FRANCES ALEXANDRE

NICOLA PELTZFRANCES ALEXANDRE

DOMHNALL GLEESONBILL WEASLEY

DOMHNALL GLEESON
BILL WEASLEY

William Moseley   Apollo AlexandreCameron Diaz   Camille AlexandreAmadeus Serafini   Romeo AlexandreJessica Lange   Aliena AlexandreCharles Dance   Augustine AlexandreYara Shahidi   Aisha HajjarImogen Poots   Fleur DelacourSam Heughan   Charlie We...

William Moseley Apollo Alexandre
Cameron Diaz Camille Alexandre
Amadeus Serafini Romeo Alexandre
Jessica Lange Aliena Alexandre
Charles Dance Augustine Alexandre
Yara Shahidi Aisha Hajjar
Imogen Poots Fleur Delacour
Sam Heughan Charlie Weasley
Kim Taeyeon Circe Blackwell
Zoe Kravitz Nymphadora Tonks
Oscar Isaac Sirius Black
Hugh Dancy Remus Lupin

A/N:   hello n WELCOME to the official rewrite of fascination street!!!!! woooo everyone's cheering wooooo *Screaming* *explosions* *gun shots* IM SO EXCITED!!!!

even though i love n have a soft spot for this story, i haven't had much inspiration to write for it because it's just been SO long and my writing style's changed + i'm not happy with certain plot points so nowwwww i'm changing it 😏 i'll do my best to frequently update but some of these chapters r long as HELL ???

as always— forget every single thing u know about the harry potter universe, just throw it out the window! (jk there's still some canon involved but there's a LOT of divergence) and forget everything u know about this story too >:))

ty ty ty so much for reading (thank u for 80k ??? that's insane actually im peeing my pants) i love everybody that takes time out of their day to read my silly little words in my silly little book :))

(PS frances' moodboard foreshadows some ~~~~things~~~~ no further elaboration hehe) <3