open + system

this should be fun :) 

hey you guys, i decided on opening this account rates book because i've seen them being done before and they look fun to do. rating another person's account from their aesthetic is something i think i would like because, as you know, i'm really into the 'aesthetic'. 

i know i'm not even all that good at being aesthetic but hey, i try :) so, if you would like me to rate your account on how aesthetic/nice i think it would be, drop your username in the comment section! (not here)

;; explaining my system 

how i want to do this is very simple, literally very simple. i'll put down below an area where you can comment your usernames (if you would like), and i will only do the accounts given from that one comment section. if you mention yourself in different comments, i will not do your account. 

this will make it easier for both you and me, as you won't be confused on where to comment and i will be able to collect all the usernames and accounts. 

i will be giving ratings from one to ten, with screenshots and short explanations of your account, plus what i liked about it to give you your score. honestly, i'm really easy to please so even if your account isn't all that aesthetic looking to you, if you still decide to enter yourself, i'll probably love it :) 

please don't comment your username on any chapters unless i give a little area for you to do so. okay, that's all i want to explain so

comment your usernames here : 

i hope to see your account soon ! stay safe and have a good day, afternoon, evening or night ! lots of love, siha.