26. Karito VS Karasu

A/N. I will be referring to Karito as a person. So if it says 'Karito leaped...' I mean that Shizukana made Karito move.

Shizukana's P.O.V.

I looked at the board to find my name on it.

Shizukana Tori VS Kankuro of the Sand.

Sensei ruffled my hair. "Good luck Shizukana." He said with a thumbs  up.

Naruto kept fussing about how he wanted his turn to come soon. I walked down the stairs. He's a Puppet Master. What are the Pros and Cons of using Karito? Pros: It will be a fair fight. It will definitely surprise him giving me the element of surprise. Cons: I will be letting out one of my techniques. If I don't use a puppet then I won't be able to win.

I made it to the arena. Kankuro was already there with a smug look on his face. I looked up to find Shikamaru and Hinata cheering for me.

I felt a small smile creep on my face. I took a battle stance. He also took a defensive stance.

"Begin." Hayate said making everyone cheer.

Kankuro pulled out the huge bandaged roll and began unwrapping his puppet.

I stepped back and dug through my pouch. Within seconds he had his puppet ready while I had my scroll in my hands.

"Why don't I make this easy for you. Forfeit and you don't have to get hurt." He said making me roll my eyes.

"Fine." He said sending his puppet towards me. "Your loss."

I dodged the attack and retreated to the back of the arena. I applied chakra to my legs and ran up the walls. If I can get a better view of what I'm dealing with then it would be an advantage. 

I dodged the incoming kunai which launched themselves from the puppet. Once I reached the balcony, I balanced myself on the railing. I could hear the whispers of the ninja behind me.

I caught a kunai which was headed towards me. I noticed that the tip was dripping of a substance. Poison.

I threw three kunai at the puppet. I then scanned the arena. Kankuro was at the back of the arena. He was manipulating the puppet form afar. His only defense and offense is the puppet. If I can take it down he is defenseless. 

I smirked and jumped to the ground while throwing Karito's scroll to the ground. Purple smoke started pouring from the scroll and a loud boom shook the ground.

There stood proudly Karito. The black cloak swaying and it's scythe hanging on Karito's back.

I attached my Chakra strings to Karito's joints and move him around

round. The arena was quiet and I managed to get a look at Kankuro's shocked face.

Third Persons P.O.V

Kakashi's eyes widened when a huge life sized puppet emerged from the smoke. She's a puppet master? But how?

Kankuro choked on his spit. He regained his posture and laughed. "You're a puppet master."

Shizukana didn't answer. Karito leaped towards Kankuro's puppet Karasu and all Karasu could do was dodge from the surprise attack.

Karito dodged the metal spike that popped out of Karasu's palm. Karito held out his scythe and blocked the attack from Karasu.

Shizukana fed chakra into Karito as she stepped back and ducked when a kunai came her way.

Kakashi and the rest of the audience were baffled at the fight. Both the puppets and the puppeteers were concentrated on the battle.

Sparks of light flew from the weapons as they clashed together. Both the puppets were engaged in a fierce fight until Karasu leaped of the ground and levitated in the air.

Shizukana's eyes widened when a bomb dropped to the ground a few feet away from Karito.

Shizukana dodged a senbon which came her way. She then proceeded to control Karito while coming up with a plan.

Karito leaped of the ground and used his Scythe to cut down one of Karasu's legs. Kankuro cursed out loud when his puppets left leg fell to the ground.

Meanwhile, Kakashi Sensei opened his Sharingan when he noticed a wave of Chakra moved from Shizukana to Karito. She's feeding it Chakra. Why?

"Whats going on? She seems to be getting weaker." Asuma asked Kakashi. 

Kakashi looked at Shizukana to find her panting for breath. "She's transferring her Chakra to the Puppet. But I don't know why." He said, sounding worried at his student.

Karito moved swiftly through the arena. His cloak swishing at every turn. He gracefully landed on the ground after dodging a Senbon attack.

"Come on, is that all you got?" Shizukana taunted after seeing the agitated face of Kankuro.

"Why you little-..." Kankuro said before recklessly sending Karasu towards Karito who had planned it all from the start.

Karito dodged the sword that cane his way and swerved his way behind Karasu and planted a Paper bomb on the back of Karasu.

Shizukana smirked as half of Karasu's body was blown apart. Shizukana knew it wasn't the end. She threw the strings connecting Karito to her, she then made hand signs for a Jutsu.

"Wind style: Reapers Dance." She yelled making gusts of wind hit Karito's joints, distracting Kankuro and Karasu while she silently made her way towards Kankuro.

Karito went head on towards Karasu. But fell limp before reaching the puppet. Everyone was confused at the moment.

"Behind you!" Someone yelled out it was too late. Shizukana was already holding a kunai to Kankuro's neck.

Shizukana's P.O.V.

"Too late." I said making Kankuro tense.

I smirked when he raised his hands, surrendering. I retracted the kunai when the proctor declared the match.

Everyone was cheering. Naruto's voice was louder than ever. I smiled at that.

I limped towards Karito to find some damages. The arms are damage from blocking all the Senbon and kunai. The cloak was torn at the end from when he was hit by a sword. The scythe was unharmed.

I patted its back before storing it in the scroll. I walked up the stairs to face a hyper Naruto.

"Woah, Shizukana-chan. I didn't know you could do that." He said as we made our way towards Sensei.

"Yeah." I said scratching the back of my neck. "Well, I wasn't planning on doing that."

I stood next to Sensei and he ruffled my hair.  I was too tired to do anything about that.

"What were you doing feeding Chakra into the puppet?" Sensei asked me. I looked at him and said, "So when I give the command, the puppet would fall limp."

He just nodded. I felt the world fade. Nooo. Chakra exhaustion again? Well, I never got to replenish my chakra from the previous time so I guess, I had it coming.

I heard my name being called out. I have been passing out a lot these days. I have to stop that.

And then Darkness.

A/N. Hey.. I know this chapter was supposed be awesome but I didn't get the feeling. But that's for you to decide. 

Hope you enjoyed. 

ciao...