Intro

Treasure's POV
People say I'm kind and easy and I totally agree but the least they can do is be nice about it.
I'm currently in high school and things cannot get worse,at least that's what I thought.
My number one bully,Omah,and his stupid friends are making fun of my pig tails "hey T,when the fuck are you going to outgrow those pig tails?".His friends all laugh as if he said the funniest thing they've ever heard and one of the over grown lab turkeys said "yeah T".
"Only my friends call me T";i mumbled.
"What did you just say,pig tails?";he asked. "N...nothing";I said back and immediately ran to my next class.
Thank God I have Biology with my best friend Timmy. He has been my best friend for as long as I can remember and he has always helped with my bullies. He is also very intimidating,oh and did I mention he is the captain of the football team. He is the second scariest person in the whole school,of course you know the first,Omah.
I enter the class and I see him sitting at our desk so I sit beside him. When he looks up and sees me coming his eyes light up and he gives me a bright smile.

Timmy's POV
"Hey"she says in that sweet voice that haunts my dreams as she seats beside me. Her perfume which I love so much becomes stronger as she hugs me. I feel like I'm on cloud nine I've loved her ever since I saw her. When she pulled back I pouted at the loss of contact and she just chuckled.
"Did you do your homework?";she asked. "Nah I'll just tell Sharon I didn't do it";I reply just as the teacher ,Sharon came in.
"All right class hand over your homework";she said. "Uh...Sharon I didn't do it";I said with my usual smirk but she ignores me and collected others'.
I only truly smile when I'm with T because she is the only one I feel really emotions towards except for my family.
After the class T and I were on our way to the cafeteria when we saw Omah and the five meatheads he calls friends standing at the doors of the cafeteria.
When we arrived at the doors I saw the way Omah looked at T. I felt T tense up beside me and I knew she was scared so I put my arm around her waist and pulled her close. I saw Omah glaring at my arm around her waist. I was so confused and then it clicked;HOLY SHIT,he likes her.

Omah's POV
Treasure is one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen.She is smart,kind and innocent like I don't even understand how that is possible.
I know you think I'm stupid for treating her like that but it's the closest I can get to talking to her.
"N...nothing";she says and literally runs to class.
To be honest it hurt when she said only her friends call her T but I shook it off because I was with my friends.
Since kindergarten she was always intimidated by me and was afraid to talk to me so the dick and bully I am used that as an advantage to talk to her.
While I was standing in front of the cafeteria I noticed T tense up but relaxes when her so called best friend wraps his arm around her waist. I've been suspicious about how he truly feels about her and now my suspicions are correct;HE DOES LIKE HER