•1•

Hi, my name is julianna grace leblanc. You probably only recognize my last name, why is that. Well yes you guessed it, I'm Mackenzie frances leblanc's younger sister. But if you don't know who that is, well she is incredibly famous and just this year has put an ep out, many modeling agencies have called her and she acts alot. But if you wanted to learn about me, well I am more invested in school and clubs. I go to private school, because if I went to public everyone would know me as "Mackenzie's younger sister" yes some people still refer to me as that. But not as much, yes some people still try to become my friends because of her, but I just ignore them. I have one bestfriend who doesn't use me for my sister, her name is Jayden lueders. If you thought correctly yes she is Carson's younger sister, so we have a lot in common and that is probably why we are best friends. Now me and kenzie are still really close, I know all of her friends, yet I haven't met all of them. I met her bestfriend Lauren and now we are I guess friends and then her boyfriend Hayden. But the public doesn't know that she is dating Hayden, of course they have shipped them together. But she has never confirmed there relationship, we live with our dad because our mom died when I was born. I'm 16 and kenzie is 17, I still think that it is my fault that our mom is dead, but I kinda moved past the past.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Anyways today is the last day of spring break and tomorrow I have school. But today is the first time that I am actually going with my sister to set, so right now I'm in the car with my sister as she is driving and I'm sitting in the passenger seat. "So your going to be meeting nadia, emily, and Johnny, Lauren's older brother" kenzie said to me as she parked the car. "Okay kenz" I said to kenzie as I got out of the car and grabbed my phone, then we had walked into the set building. Kenzie had guided us towards the classroom that they were filming in and right as we walked in all eyes went on us. More or so me, "hey, guys I want you guys to meet my younger, prettier, smarter sister julianna" kenzie had announced to everyone in the room. Then they all had walked over to us, "we finally get to meet the famous julianna, kenzie talks about you nonstop" this blonde haired girl said. "It's so nice to finally meet you" a red headed girl said, "well the blonde girl is emily, the red head is nadia and johnny is the only boy here right now, soooo" kenzie had said to me. "Where are the rest of the people that you always tell me about?" I asked kenzie, "there off today, so it's only this group and I asked Lauren to come, but she said no" kenzie responded. "Lauren is strange, trust me I'm related to her" Johnny said towards kenzie "whatever johnny" kenzie said towards Johnny.
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎
I was sitting down next to Johnny on a couch in this room where we were watching the others act, while we were eating lunch. Johnny was sitting with me because his scenes were later on in the day. "I'm guessing that you usually get recognized as 'kenzies sister'" Johnny had said to me "they used to, but now they finally know that I am my own person" I said while I smiled. "Wait, how is it going to public school?" Johnny said "actually it's private school" I said correcting him "well whatever" Johnny said. "So do people dm you on insta about your sister?" Johnny asked "no, well I don't have Instagram, I always thought it was a waste of time" I said. "Annie you can't just not have Instagram, you know what, I'm going to set up a account for you" Johnny said as he grabbed my phone from my hand and looked at my phone lockscreen. It was a picture of me and my boy bestfriend caleb, he had sadly passed away on my 13th birthday, so I always keep a picture of us for memories. I still talk to his girlfriend Sydney, but we aren't very close. "Who's that?" He asked pointing to caleb "that was one of my bestfriends, but he passed 3 years ago" I said holding back any emotion, "I'm sorry to hear that" he said. "It's totally fine" I said to him as I put my password into my phone and then handed it back to him. then he had looked at my homescreen and started to tease me because it was a picture of me and kenz, He eventually started to set up my insta account. If you were wondering about the pictures, lockscreen: