Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's Nᴏᴛᴇ

December 2021

December 2021

Dear Readers,

Thank you so much for stopping by my book 'Until We Meet Again.' If it wouldn't have been for you, I wouldn't have written this book. So, I dedicate this book to my readers. Thank you for all the love and support you showed for 'The Last Letter.' I hope you enjoyed it.

New readers, if you're here for the first time, go and check out my first ever book 'The Last Letter.' And no, these two books are not related in any way.

Again, I'd try my best to make this worth reading, for y'all!

Your's loving author,
~Rash

__________________________________________

Can a few moments of affection with someone mean the love of a lifetime?

Coming to a new town, to be an independent girl was never easy for Hayley, especially when she has spent six years of her life in darkness. Two years after her eye surgery,
Hayley decides to come back to London in search of her freedom, in search of her love, Isaac.

Isaac and Hayley met each other at a Summer Camp but the three months they spent together there, made them fall in love. So while parting ways, they decided to meet each other on London Bridge on New Year's Eve. Hayley was happy to meet Isaac, because she was going to see him for the first time, after her eye surgery. But life isn't fair. It doesn't always work the way you want it to, and due to some unknown reasons, they couldn't meet.

Two years later, Hayley's still in love with him and is living with the hope that she'll meet him again someday. With that hope, Hayley moves to London for college when Aaron and Chase come crashing down on her life.

Aaron is the hot bad boy that every girl wants to be with and every guy wants to be. But the thing is he is a rude and arrogant jerk and most importantly, hates Hayley since the first time he lays his eyes on her. Then there's Chase, a popular jock, with girls falling for him as well. And it seems like he has taken a liking towards Hayley.

Will Hayley finally fall for one of them after two years of waiting for a particular someone or keep waiting for Isaac, with whom a few moments of affection meant the love of a lifetime for her.

Read to find out!

UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN, coming back in 2022! Add the book to your reading list to stay tuned!!!__________________________________________

Copyright ©️ 2021 Rashmita Nayak

All Rights Reserved.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in reviews and certain other non-commercial uses permitted by the copyright law.

Plagiarism is illegal: Anyone who breaks the law by stealing, copying, and or using my work as their own, can be punished for fraud or copyright infringement. If you notice anyone stealing my work, I'd appreciate it if you'd inform me.

Important: This story is strictly a work of fiction. I made it up. Similarities between characters or events to persons living or dead in your world are purely coincidental. I'll appreciate your co-operation in this matter.

Voting and Commenting: Voting and commenting are highly recommended. I would like to read your comments about the story or any part that you liked. You may give some sensible suggestions but please do not comment any hurtful Comments.
Rude comments will be deleted.

Feedback: I'd love to hear from you about my work. You can follow and message me on Wattpad, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
I'll be posting notifications there.

Warning: This story contains mature content that should only be viewed by users 13 and above.

English isn't my first language, so I just want you to stay calm and go through the whole story, I'll get it professionally edited later.

Okay, that's all.

Thank you.

And please please please, don't forget to like, comment and share.

Enjoy reading :)