xXRulesXx

1. You can only enter two stories per category. Books may not be entered into two categories.

2. You can DM us any questions.

3. You are able to withdraw your book(s) from the awards if you want to by messaging us about it and we will not longer put you in.

4. You're allowed to nominate someone else, but remember to tag them. If they refuse the nomination, they will not be included.

5. You CANNOT enter a book into more than one category.

6. To enter, comment the name of your book, the author's username, and a link to it in the category you want your story to be in.

7. Your book MUST be a PJO/HoO/MCGA/KC/ToA story.

8. If you change your username or name of story you MUST DM us the new username or the new name of the story along with the link to it. If you do not do this then we will not try to track down your story. If by the time we have to announce the voting, tie breakers, or winners you still haven't DM us you will be disqualified.

9. If multiple iterations of a book exist, only one may be entered at a time.

10. Books that won a prize in previous years awards CANNOT participate again.

11. If you want to change what category your story is in then just message me and I will make the change. Do not just delete your old entry and enter it into the new category. You have to DM the new category you want it in.

12. Anyone found in violation of these rules will be disqualified.

NOTE:

Uncompleted books, completed books, and one shots can all be entered!

Here's a list of all the categories:

-PJO General

-Percy Jackson

-Annabeth Chase

-Nico Di Angelo

-Luke Castellan

-HoO General

-Jason Grace

-Piper McLean

-Leo Valdez

-Frank Zhang

-Hazel Levesque

-KC General

-Carter Kane

-Sadie Kane

-Amos Kane 

-Julius Kane 

-Zia Rishid 

-Walter Stone

-MCGA General

-Magnus Chase

-Alex Fierro

-Samirah Al-Abbas

-ToA General

-LGBTQ+ Characters

-AU

-Online

-Ancient Times

-Crossovers

-Minor Characters

-Canon Ships

-Uncanon Ships

-Other

One you believe you've found which character your story belongs to please go to the chapter labeled that category and enter.

Good luck!