last breathe

Everyone starting loving me  , when I was just of 5 years when I got report that I have cancer.
I was just of 20's when I die. People use to call me angel 👼 because of my innocent look 😊.when I was child I use to go to school and because of week in studies all use to ignore me I don't have any friend in my class too and teachers use to say me ," what  child Iam?".
The story didn't stop here it's  turning point of my last breathe when I was shiffted to hospital for treatment. I use to write quotes in my own way and some are still stuck in my window "wings aren't enough to fly, if you dream big you will fly" once I said this quote because I love this quote.
Noways whatever this is , as I was suffering from cancer I still have a hope to be recovered because of positivity in my thoughts . I was sitting in the chair in my house and looking around the sky "how wonderful it is?". The birds are chirping and fragrance of flower makes my breathe clear .  Again a  I got a call from hospital that I have to shift again because of my serious condition . I didn't know it's my last day in my own house . looking at my pet I again to go hospital where I was shiffted to ICU . At that time I realized the importance of life "what was my mistake......I want to live more........I want to go back to my house.........?? "
I my reports it is cleared that IAM on last stage and I can't cured from cancer..............................
Doctors are standing around me encourage me I will be fine can get cured but I knew it's my last day . I with my tears lying on the bed with deep sorrows...................
I know it was my last day my last breathe still having a single hope I started looking at the sky again taking a long breathe and still remembering the old memories and time I spend with my family and I closed my eyes...
Saying goodbye to all I passed away.................

" You don't have too much time to to everything whatever you want but you have a precious time "today" to do whatever you want".

"Do what you want but not what others says"

                                    ------simranjeet kour---------

               😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊