first sight

From 1864 through 2020 I'm still a vampire and it's another year of school. I'm moving to Hawkins. My parents and I always move every year. Now I can stay in one place no more moving my bad if you didn't know I'm Elena. Tomorrow I have school so I have to go to sleep so I'm not late for the bus.

School time I need my backpack and when I get to School I need a blood bag okay ready for school.

When I got on the bus I got my phone out and played some music till we got to school.

When I got off the bus I went to the bathroom with my blood bag and went to class.

There was only one seat left so I took it I turned to my left then saw this cute boy it was the first day so we had time to come in front of the class and talk about them.

When it was my turn everyone threw paper balls at me beside the cute boy then I just sat down in my seat and it was the cute boy's turn his name was Steve.

After class, I was walking to the bus but I didn't know that Steve road on this bus all the seats were full beside mine so he walked by me and asked if he could sit here I said yes with a gulp. I was off first and I grabbed my stuff and I got my house key out and went inside a while later I remembered I forgot my diary on the bus it might be there tomorrow.

The next day I got on the bus I sat in the seat I sat in Yesterday but my diary was gone that has all my 1864 life in that diary what if Steve and he's a bad person and he tells everybody my secret I'm dead. I almost forgot vervain everybody has vervain now I'm dead I'm at school now I have to eat Breakfast in the cleaning closet okay I'm done to class I sit down in my seat next to Steve he's giving me a funny look I think he knows I ask the teacher if I can go to the bathroom she says no I'm screwed it's break time so I ask Steve if he has my diary and he said yes I compelled him to give me my diary he gave it to me then I smelled the vervain I was in some deep trouble I went home a couple of hours later someone knocked on the door I went to go see who it was it was Steve. "why do you have vervain," I asked.

"because I know what you are," He said.

"how do you know," I asked.

"Because I read your diary," he said

"You what," I yelled.

to be continued.