Resuna samma and her sister memory 5

NOTE: This content may be triggering for some people involves death, past memories, and blood

"Resuna?" the small kitsune stubbled over her feet not knowing what to do. watching her dearest member bleed out.

"S-sil... l-listen. he's dead now he can't do anything else to you two please don't worry for me."

"NO! I CAN'T LOSE YOU! don't leave me..." the small kitsune cried. she just gained one of her first tails by doing so but the small kitsune could only watch the blood slowly trickle down resuna's body. she slowly helps the almost dead Resuna up and walked her to her big brother's room not knowing what do to. 

The darker tailed kitsune was chained up shedding tears from how much blood he saw on her gray clothing. "No... He couldn't of done that... he promised..."

"he always breaks promises and you know that..." the other kitsune said with a small smile. "Either way he hurt both of you both mentaly and physicaly so im going to break you guys out with the last of my power" 

The chains the darker tailed kitsune had broke. The now white tailed kitsune was now crying both happy and sad tears. the gray eared kitsune breed now had more blood out of her body then in her body.

"Come on sil we cant let our sisters death be in vain." said the darker kitsune while packing a couple bags for both him and his now only other sibling.

the kitsune soon arrived at a child addption center where they go addopted and throwen into another crazy family of chaos and destuction.

~end of 5th memory~
anyways i hope you enjoyed this very pleasent memory explaing thing later on with kay and sil. who ever is reading have a good day/night/evening/morning! sighting off ~kitsu~