The Conversation

I'd like to say thank you for clicking my story and giving it a chance. I'm a huge Jonas brother fan and have loved them forever.

AN;English isn't well. I'm from Russia, my tongue might be different.
Also for the sake of this book we're gonna pretend that Quantico ended in 2019 not 2018 with 4 seasons. ;)

Set in February of 2018

Italic will be ASL and italic bold is a text, call, newspaper or, something like that.

Priyanka point of view

I sat on the bench at the park watching the little kids playing and running by. It made me smile whenever I think about them, children in general. My husband and I both thought about having our own. And when the time comes, we'll know for sure it was right.

I've been thinking a lot about fostering a child. The idea that my husband and I would be able to give a safe home to kid In need just warmed my heart. I knew I had to tell Nick how I felt and just hoped for the best.

I knew he was most likely busy with work on set, same with me but I just had a feeling. I texted him telling him we needed to talk about something important.

Later on that night, after I left the park I saw a few fans so I of course had to speak to them for a bit before having my security team take me home.

Nick texted me that he was on his way home and that he'd pick up Chinese food for dinner. I decided to shower and change into some pyjamas. I poured two glasses of wine and sat on our couch drinking mine as I did a bit of research.

About 10 minutes later the front door opened and in walked Nick. "Hey babe, what ya lookin at?" I kissed him before turning the MacBook off. "It's actually what I wanted to talk about. Come sit." He kissed our dogs and moved over next to me and gave me another kiss before taking out the Chinese and splitting it between us.

After he got settled in and we talked a bit, catching up and we were finished he set our plates down and looked at me rubbing my leg that was on his lap. "So what was it that we needed to talk about?" He asked and I set my cup of wine down and grabbed my computer.

"So we've been married for a bit now and I know we have crazy schedules but I wanted to talk about, maybe expanding our family." I said just jumping straight forward. He looked caught off guard and he choked on his beer a bit. I hit him playfully and asked him to be serious.

"You wanna have a baby? Right now?" I sighed and shook my head putting my glasses back on and putting my password in. "Adoption. There so many kids that need a home and I just was thinking how good it'd feel to help. I know it's crazy but I just can't help it." I said and showed him the site. He sighed and ran a hand over his face before sighing.

After a while of just sitting in silence he sighed. "Okay." I looked up at him and smiled. "Really?" He smiled at me and nodded. "We can work something out. I think it'd be good for us." I squealed and hugged him tightly.

"So what age range, what gender?" I asked him and he smiled at me and kissed me which I more than happily accepted. "How about we research and take the classes and all that before we make any drastic decisions, okay?"  And for the rest of the night we looked at the agency I found after making sure it was legit we got an appointment for tomorrow set up.

The Next Couple of Weeks- 7:43 am

Nick had to head to the studio early and I had to be on set for a photoshoot a little earlier than normal for today so that I could make our appointment on time, because lord knows I'm always late. Fashionably. ;)

Priyankas Outfit-

Nicks Outfit-

All day I was nothing but nervous

All day I was nothing but nervous. I got a lot of work done and even got some script reading done for Quantico. I also thought about how everything was going to work out. Nick and I were also heading to Jersey as were Joe and Sophie and at some point we were gonna break the news that's we'd be adopting a child.

Speaking of I got a call from Nick as my security team met me at the exit.