My love

Narrator POV
It's 5am and school for Y/n starts at 7:30 but here she is sound asleep and snoring up a storm unaware of the life changing event happening today. Suddenly a loud sound erupts in the room
Y/N POV
I'm here laying down in dream land until I hear a loud ringing noise erupt in my room I jump up out of shock and look around crazily for my phone which the loud annoying ringing sound is coming from I hurriedly turn it off and check the time. It's currently "SIX FIFTY NINE!" I yell as I jump out of my bed and run to the bathroom to take a hot shower.
{time skip}
As I'm dressed in my clothes I rush out the door basically running trying to catch the bus as I'm running the bus is slowly slowing down until I realized. "I chased the bus all the way to school are you kidding me" I look down disappointed and start walking into the building, today is Monday which means I start with stupid math I hate mrs.kim she always flirting with male teachers even sometimes the students. I shake my thoughts away and walk to math class as I'm walking into class I see that mrs.kim Isn't here I walk in and take a seat, I look around wondering where she is when the bell rings and students start to fill the classroom. When I see my best friend Nayeon walk in that's when she came to me and gave me a hug and said "bae why you look so sweaty today it's like you ran here" she says with a slight smirk on her face "ha ha you're so funny" I say sarcastically when I realized "HEY! You saw me run here and had the audacity not to tell the bus driver I was running after it" that's when suddenly I look and see a tall handsome guy walking towards me and Nayeon and says "be quiet will ya not everyone here likes gossip some actually cares about their education" that's when I look him furiously not aware that he is a my teacher "who the heck do you think you are talking too dude I don't know you and you don't know me so stop assuming things about me when you don't even know me plus it's not even a teacher In here right now" he looks at me and squint his eyes "maybe you should read the room everyone else is sitting quietly why you miss blabber mouth is talking and just a little note I'm your new teacher and the number one rule for me is NO! Form of disrespect so guess what detention for you after school" I widened my eyes and said "sir I'm sorry i-"
"I don't wanna hear it" he says as he walks away.i look around embarrassed as I see people looking at me laughing i put my head on the desk in frustration when my thoughts take over(her thoughts are in a different font) 'that was kinda hot tho I love the tone of voice he used so sexy'i realized what I was thinking and shake my head to clear my mind and pay attention to the lesson.
     {time skip again}
The bell rings signaling that the school day is over I begin walking out when I remembered I had detention, I groan and start stomping my way to detention when I see mr.jeon here 'he must be the new detention teacher' I groan again which made him turn his head towards me he stares at me and say "take a seat I don't have all day" I rush to take a seat and start doing my work when he comes behind me 'mhmm he smells so good I just want to lic-' bad Y/n bad Y/n I say biting my lip "do you understand this" he says I jumped from the sudden voice "y-y- yeah I understand sir" he looks at me "then why is number 1,5,8 and 10 all incorrect i look down "how are they wrong I did all my calculations correctly" he smirks and starts to explain the question "you understand now?" I nod my head and then look at the time it says 8:30 I get up and start packing my stuff I started walking towards the door when someone yanks me back. Wtf?