Prolouge

March 2, 2010
OakField, Minnesota
1:30 a.m

A group of boys were gathered around, all smirking. In the middle of the circle we're to younger boys, both waiting for instructions.

"It's said that in these very woods, there are creatures who like to live off the weak. Anyone who entered must have a strong will. They must show bravery and resilience. Anyone who can't meet those standards, become this creatures prey. Tonight, you guys are going to go out there, to show that you're one of us. Think you can handle it?" The main boy said. He was clearly the leader, from the way everyone else was further back.

The smaller of the two boys, was shaking. The other stood tall and proud, ready to show his true worth.

"Of course. So, do we just walk in any direction or is there a certain path we need to take? How long do we need to be out there?"

"It's doesn't matter. Just go out there and stay the night. We'll be back for you guys later. Do this and you are in." The two boys looked at each other and walked towards the darkness. The younger of the two was hesitant, not wanting to do such a thing. Do they really have to do such a dangerous thing just prove their worth? They shouldn't be falling for peer pressure.

The group of boys laughed, and ran off. They weren't going to meet up with them. They were going to have to find their own way back.

Have you seen them?
Name: Zachary (Zach) Vurx
Age: 17
Appearance: Black Hair, Fair skin. Has a scar on left arm from the elbow Dow the the wrist
Last seen near the woods at 12:00 am.

Name: Oliver (Ollie) Vurx
Age: 17
Appearance: Is the twin to Zach but had dark brown hair, brown eyes, fair skin. Scar on opposite arm from the elbow down to wrist.
Last seen with his brother at 12:00 am.

If you have found them or have an idea on where their at, please contact the police or at this number...

News spread fast of the twins missing. They were popular around the town and many search parties were put in place. No trace were ever found of them. After that, many more kids disappeared, falling pray to the woods were the brothers disappeared. The boys who sent them and left them in the woods were questioned. One gave up a location and what had happened but no punishment was given.

To this day, the boys were never found. The case went cold and a legend was started.