no. 1

Y/n,,,,,that's you. Yep,,,,,and lately you've had the feeling that someone has been watching you from a far. When you turn around nobody's there,,,,all you know is that it's been making you very anxious to go out. To relax  your nerves you put on a movie and are now on your couch,,,,alone,,,the house lights are off,,,,doors and windows locked,,,just you and your thoughts,,,then you realize, it is getting quite dark,,,smells like rain,,,you pay no mind trying to keep your eyes on the tv attempting to figure out what's happening in the movie,something else is catching your attention though. Something in the window. Everytime you move your head to look that direction it seems to move,,,,all you can see is something white quickly moving. It keeps on getting at you and eating at you until you get up to check it out. You move from the comfort of your couch and peak out of the window,,,nothing but rain. Just seeing things,,,Its been a long day hasn't it? It has indeed,,,you stand up and turn of the movie, then just like that,,,,,your whole body freezes as you here a click of your window and footsteps in your room. Thoughts quickly flood your head as you panic quietly,,,,you can pick up a fuss and say something, what would you say 'I have a gun!' That would be a lie 'I know how to fight!' That's a lie also! What do you do,,,,say something! "I-i-i-i-i-" those where your only words...stupid! You sound terrified! Now they know your here and that you're scared! You quickly pick up your phone and wave it in the air like a dumbass, you should see yourself you look so dumb! "I-im calling the cops!" You managed to choke out as you hear the footsteps come close. The intruder turns on the hallway light to reveal a tall skinny,pale,boy with white hair and brown streaks. "Now why would you do that...." the male said spreading his arms out "I've been watching you for a while y/n I'm so glad that if finally get to meet you up close..." he said approaching you. You're frozen as you drop your phone, you open your mouth to say something but nothing comes out as it's to late, the male takes a white cloth out and holds it over your mouth,,,like that you're unconscious....

To be continued >:)