Lycaon- The New Pack

Beginnings-

Many many years ago, before Rome, and during Ancient Greece. In the city of Arcadia, all was well. Lycaon's sons were up to their usual tomfoolery, then a peasant came to visit. It was that day were things changed forever. The peasant was welcomed by Lycaon's sons and lycaon had prepared a feast. When they had all sat at the table there was only 49 sons, the youngest child Nyctimus was missing from the scene. After the peasant had finished his meal, lycaon had revealed that he had killed Nyctimus and feed him to the peasant. In an outrage the peasant revealed himself to be Zeus and turned Lycaon and his sons into wolfs and brought Nyctimus back to life. The pack of wolves lead by Lycaon fled the city and took refuge in the city.

Few hundred years later-

The curse of Lycaon has strived in the European area causing many myths and stories to be made about Werewolves, including the Wolfman. Through adaptation and evolution, werewolves, who are now a new species, have learned and become civilized, and even developed a way to transmit the curse. The curse is transmitted through a bite, to be more specific, the saliva carries the disease and when it enters the blood stream, it attacks and takes over. Most people can withstand the transformation although not everyone can. And although it will only take a bite to transform, a hundred years later, only the bite from an Alpha was able to successfully transform a human into a werewolf. However it wasnt untill a few years after Lycaon and his sons were cursed that the concept of a pack came to them, Lycaon was the first Alpha in werewolf history. The gods were mildly pleased with Lycaons adaptation, and they decieded to crown him God of Wolves. Now because of his godly blood, when he mated with the Alpha female of the pack, their child was like no other. He was fast, strong, and agile. From that moment on, werewolves became organized and sophisticated, The only wolfs allowed to be Alphas were the desendents of Lycaon.

The Prophecy-

Lycaon's Alpha son was the very first, his son's kin were the very best, they were bigger, stronger, faster, and the chances of them turning into a werewolf was very high power. Over the years they evolved more, becoming less god like than those before them. The godly blood that made all Alphas so powerful was diminishing. The gods then made a prophecy, one day a new "pure" Alpha would appear. The new Alpha would be the next step in the evolution of the Homo Lupus. The next few years the Alphas searched for the new Alpha. The new Alpha would be called the Omega Alpha, those below him would be Alphas, those under the alphas are called Betas, those under Betas and outsiders are called Omegas. However, those who have broken the rules and have been banished are called Zetas.

But atlas, the prophecy has yet to be filled