Part 1: Birthday gift

User joined your channel

" Happy 21st birthday Dream!! " " WOAh you scared me! Thank you, I wish I could celebrate with you! " " You're my best friend and I wanted to prove it. I bought you the best gift in the world. " " You? Buying me a good gift? Pfff, I bet it's gonna be something stupid like the little quartz elephant you bought or something hahaha " " No, I'm actually serious. I bought you a plane ticket to the UK, we can celebrate together! " " George I literally love you so much you're such a good friend, I'm so excited to see you! When is the flight? " " In 2 days, see you! "

Today is the day. All of my bags and my suitcase are already packed. It is 18h and my flight is for 19h. I'm going to the airport at 18h30. I want to be at his house for 11 am, the flight is 10h45 long and over there they're 5 hours later than us. Everything will work out great! I can't believe this is actually happening.

" Hello George! I'm going on the plane right now. I'm surprised you're awake, it's midnight for you and you know I'm coming early. " " I knew you'd call so I waited. We'll talk when you'll be in the UK. " The younger boy hung up and got in the plane. The ride went as planned. He arrived in the country at 10h39, he had 20 minutes to get to his friend's house. Some time later and he is at the door. He nervously knocked on it. The door opened and he is welcomed with the brit smiling to his ears. He lead him inside his house and showed him where to put his bags. First thing he noticed was a couple of bottles full of different kinds of alcohol on the kitchen table. George saw the look of his friend's eyes being placed on the bottles, smirked and told him " That's for later today " " You don't even know how happy I am to be with you. I didn't even get the chance to hug you when you opened the door, now can I get one? " The boy started panicking a bit but couldn't let Dream see it. " No, sorry. " Dream was shocked at what he just heard. He was sure he would say yes. " Why, do you think hugging your homies is gay? People who say ' no that's gay ' tend to be gay Georgie so hug me " he mockingly said. The thing is, the " gayness " or whatever wasn't the thing that restrained him from simply hugging him. It was something else that he couldn't talk about. " Pf you're lame George. Wow it's really hot today, I'm taking my hoodie off. Aren't you hot? You can remove yours too if you want " the smaller boy calmly refused. " What do you want to eat tonight Dream? It can be anything. "  "  A big fat burrito. "  He looked at him with a jokingly annoyed face as he thought he was saying random stuff. " What?! I feel like eating that, okay? " " Ugh, fine you stupid. Let's go buy the ingredients at the grocery store, then I'll show you around. "

" Yeah, this is where I occasionally buy little cupcakes. They're really good. Oh what? It is already 17h42? Let's go home, I'll make dinner. " The boys drove back home and George got the stuff out of his bags and was ready to start cooking. " Serve yourself from the table. Give me a glass of anything, please. " Clay poured him a glass of the first thing he put his hands on. " I don't know what the fuck that is, but we're drinking this tonight. " Dream confidentially said. When the dinner was ready, they shoved the food down their throats, they were so hungry. And excited. This was gonna be Dream's first time being wasted and his friend would do the same. A couple of glasses later, George took the rest of the bottle and drank straight from it. He emptied it. Then opened another from the 4 left on the table. He started being really drunk while the american stuck with the few glasses he had. He was just a bit tipsy but nothing more. " My g*hick*od it's reeeeally hot I'm taking this shit off " the brit said. He was now only wearing a simple oversized grey t-shirt. George was walking around the kitchen and the living room with an alcoholic drink in his hand, still, and went to his own bedroom. Clay didn't quite know what to do so he followed him. They both jumped on the bed and poked each other and laughed for no reason. George decided to tickle Dream's waist. Dream is a tough man! He was not going to let his friend get away as a winner so he tickled him in the same spot. As soon as he he got his hands on the older boy, he felt his own body freeze. He never thought of this. Maybe was the alcohol making him imagine too many things?

Please tell me if you spot any spelling mistakes. I am absolutely blind and can't find them until the 4th time I read my story 👌👌👌👌