It's Business

There was one thing in the very mind of a few business people in the WWE. They were showing what was best for business.

        They were once your bothers but then betrayal is strong within you. Now you're just about what's best for business. 

        Seth Rollins, wearing a business suit, gave his girlfriend, Janalyn, a kiss before walking to his match. He had to change to his ring attire soon but he needed some time with his girlfriend before changing to his ring attire.

        "Baby," Janalyn said. "Who are you going up against?"

        Seth shrugged. "I don't know," he said. "My opponent is a surprise. I hear that she is a challenge."

        Janalyn had a confused expression on her face. If Seth had said "she," what could this mean? "She?" she asked. "What's happening?"

        Seth took a deep breath and let Janalyn go, a pained expression on his face was clearly shown. He had to tell her.

        "I'm facing a Diva," he whispered. "Steph's orders. She thinks I should beat up some Barbie dolls but my opponent is not even close to being a Barbie doll according to what Steph said, She's new to the WWE. She recently came up from NXT. You may have to face her too."

        "Seth, don't worry," Janalyn said sweetly. "You'll be able to beat her ass. She's only a perky little Diva who's gonna cry like a baby."

        Anger took over Seth. He had never gone against Divas but this mysterious Diva who he was supposed to go against wasn't even close to looking like one. 

        "NO!" he shouted. "She's not what you think she is. Just watch me on TV and you'll see what I mean. I hear she has a nasty slap, devastating words and she's going to be a challenge."

        A pout formed on Janalyn's face as she hugged him but he pushed her away.

        "No Jan," he said. "I need to get ready for my match."

        Seth left and went into the men's locker room and saw Kane.

        "Seth, it's just a Barbie doll girl," Kane joked. "She'll be taken out easily."

        Seth found a small glass bottle and threw it at the wall and screamed in anger.

        "She's not a f*cking Barbie doll Kane," he whispered in a shaky tone. "She's going to be a challenge. I got mad at Janalyn earlier for saying the same thing. Just wait and see." 

        He grabbed his ring attire and found the first bathroom stall and slammed the door shut and quickly put it on and left the stall and threw his business attire on the floor. He walked passed Kane and prepared himself.

        "Whoever this woman my opponent will be," he said to himself. "I will not end her. It's business."

***************************************************************************************

So far, it seems like Seth is quite unhappy about being with the Authority. Next chapter, he will face his mysterious Diva opponent. I hope you all are enjoying this so far. Love you all, imi.