The beginning

A/N:This chapter will mostly be in lines for now,later on it will full on paragraphs.

Shiro pov:'sigh'Same shit,Different day.Minus well get up and start the day and then go to the Doc.

Timeskip to the hospital checkup.

Doctor:So Shiro i've done some test with your blood sample and[pauses].

Shiro:What is it Doc?,Is something Wrong?

Doctor:Si,[Shiro and His Doctor both will talk Spanish and English during the story]I'm afraid you have Tuberculosis.

Shiro: [In thought]I do?Shit what do,most importantly, what will i tell the guys? I do Doc?

Doc:Yes you do Shiro,I'm sorry for the bad news,but there is a catch.

Shiro: There is?Is there a cure?

Doc:Yes,but once you start looking for it,or in other terms,once you step foot in another country,a timer starts,giving you an exact 12 day to find the cure.The cure is found in the country of Altea and is known as the Root of Altea. The Country of Altea is the last known Monarchy as of today and are superstitious about hidden powers,so be careful when using that arm and the power that came with it.Also you have to collect ten Roots of Altea and as a pointer the Roots grow on Longless Trees around the bottom and they are a blackish red color and white stripe down the middle.

Shiro:So i have 12 days to live if i go to another country once it becomes active and i have to go to the country of Altea to find said Root and try to conceal my Vibranium arm[yes Vibranium exists in  this universe,all rights go to Marvel]as much as possible to not cause suspicion and get myself killed.

Doc: Sounds about right.Also if it helps you can bring your friends as well but you'll need to break the news along the way and tell them about your"Metal"arm being Vibranium. Also note that your case will worsen as the time goes on,so you'll have to be quick about finding those Roots k.

Shiro: Okay then i'll be on my way if you don't mind,also is there a kind of medicine that could help lessen the sickness?

Doc:Yes,the bottle will have 20 pills and you will need to take it twice a day once it starts to worsen.Here is the medicine.[Its called Skittles,just go along with it]

Shiro: Thanks Doc i'll be on my way then.Bye.

Doc:Bye.

A/N:Kay so this chapter is done.In the next one we'll see how Shiro's friends are doing and how they will take the news along the way.[See you in the next one][I also just found out how to write in bold😅😅]