12. Smirk goes to revenge

As I was mixing the soup that was in front of me I felt a figure behind me then it leaned in against the freezer to my right while I was making food.  I didn't say anything but just looked at him then back at my food because for some reason my mouth just went blank.

I saw him playing with his hair.

I found one of my hand on his chest and one holding his arm, lightly pushed him away from the food.

"Don't do that"

"Looks like someone's not eating it" we both looked back hearing Alex and Jackie say as Jackie entered the kitchen.

Dayven looked ahead of me then back at me again but I didn't do anything.
Just kept my eyes on the soup but I could feel his eyes on me.

They didn't feel uncomfortable... just.. my eyes looked back at him after he didn't let a word out.

He softly looked back at me.
Not tired.
Not sharp.
Just soft and normal.

He looked like he just came here for nothing.

Neither of us said anything, we didn't need to. He just came in the kitchen to calm down against the fidget and I was just making the soup.
Doing them with each other.

"Alright now you're going to get to the garage and bring me the black blanket that's on the fridge!" My mom took the spoon away from me causing me to be confused and Dayven to look at both of us.

I realized what she meant but I went for a glass of water first.

"What're you doing here, boy?" My moms voice came up from behind me. Talking to Dayven.

"Nothing." He shrugged.
"Your friends are in there" she pointed at the living room quickly.

Dayven knew he couldn't stay in the kitchen.

"Yeah" his tired voice came out as his hands went into his pockets and left.
.
.
I stepped outside into the garage as my eyes scanned around. It seemed quiet but sound background, looked like those small sounds were coming from behind the house.

Lory's car was in the garage so I went around it to maybe find something.

A blanket, a red blanket.

What the fuck am I looking for? I'm so lost!

My thoughts went everywhere before I spotted bunch of boxes and fabric together.
It has to be there.

My feet took a few steps towards it as my hands went to get my hair together.

Removed some boxes and nothing..
all just fabric on fabric on boxes and on boxes.

After about 30 seconds of getting fabric off fabric I finally saw the piece of a maroon thick blanket.

Making my knees bent as my arms opened, hugging the blanket right up.

Couldn't see anything but I needed to get up first.

As my feet took steps to the unknown in front of me as my hands tried to get my view clear in front of me I hit something.

Realized it was someone the second I felt hands around my hands as a deep voice came from right behind the blanket.

"Woo!"

My head freaked out as I took steps back confused about many things at the moment along with the hands that refuse to let my hands go even after I hit something behind me.

"Be. careful" his voice sounded like he was talking to a child as a chuckle came along.

My head snatched to my right to see what I've hit as a part of me realized he's keeping me study and part of me was still focused on the what I'm assuming was a body.. who still refused to let me go out of his hands.