1

I tried screaming his name telling him to stop, I tried throwing stones at him thinking that he will come back, I kneeled down and pleaded with him but he never looked back. He left me just like like the wind in Autumn.

But he left his promise with me just like a ray of sunlight I learned myself on it,

Ibroke myself in the process, I I fell and shattered like a broken glass, those pieces on the floor I had to pick up, similarly I had to pick up my heart and mould it back to normal.

But the pieces kept on falling of, till I gave up, I just couldn't, he was the only drug in my life my drug the drug that gave me assurance .

his presence was my ray of hope but my hope is dead.

I tried moving on but I went back to the beginning, his memories never fade even the smallest of things like his whiff his, touch his poems and his stories.

I still Rember them like I was told yesterday.

I walk to his tiny frame that Is hanging on my black painted wall I run my tiny fingers through it in spite .you are mine and only mine I whisper closely to his frame like he could hear me whilst biting on my lower lip wiggling my head side ways .

If I cant have you no one else can I grab the frame away from my wall and walk back to my black sheets that only has his name imprint on them I cross my legs and sit down.

I grab the marker from my pedestal I draw an x on his photo danger get ready!I am coming for you I wiggled my head with a smirk on my face .

Your Messia is coming for your my lips curled into a broad smile wow wow I guess this is love

The you mThey will suffer two by two, I Aspire langusagne take an oath to avenge my lover my drug my flesh my bones my everything.

And no one will distract me for I will bring only destruction.

I quickly throw his photo frame to the wall, I watch it break to uncountable pieces some pieces becoming like soil, I stand up to pick the the frame but my hand touches the sharp glass, I flinch in pain .

My lips curl into a big smile as my blood drops on his photo , you always do this to me , you always hurt me, you always make me cry, I wipe my tear pulling the glass on my hand I walk to my bathroom that only has his name written.

I wash my face and bandage my hand, you hurt me you aid me you so strange you know, but I always get drawn towards you my love.

I will sacrifice my life for you.
I am coming for you...

____________________

.
Thank you for reading the first chapter.
Please vote (by tapping the little star down there)
Leave a comment.

SA
12:09
Wednesday.
August
2020

______________________