Chapter 1: "W-What are you doing in my bed?!!"

You woke up like it's an ordinary day, the sun is out and you look out the window to see students of U.A. Academy walking to school. You then raised your arms up to stretch and crack your knuckles. As you lower your arms down, you abruptly bump into ahead of white and red hair. You jumped back, making you hit a wall that your bed was beside. The boy slowly opened his eyes and blinked a couple of times to make sure he was awake. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. After, he looked you straight in the eyes and said," Good morning beautiful~" Out of fear, you hit him in the head with one of your pillows. "Was that suppose to hurt?" You then started to panic. "Why is he in my house?! What happened?" You started to view every calculation as to why he was in your house. After some thought, you then sat up and said," W-WHY THE HELL ARE YOU IN MY HOUSE, DAMMIT?!!" "Eh? Do you remember anything? Are you okay?" Out of anger, you throw a pillow at the boy and started to blush. "THAT CAN WAIT LATER DUMBASS!!!! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE?!!" The boy then sighed and spoke. "My name is Todoroki, your boyfriend." You sat there frozen as if you've been paralyzed. "Come on, we have school. Hurry up before we're late." Todoroki walked to the small table that was at the corner of the room and picked up his uniform from off of the table. "Why is his....uniform here?!!" You thought as random thoughts came to your head. You kept thinking until one thought stayed in your head. "Did we...FUCK?!!" As you lift your head, Todoroki was walking towards you with a nasty smirk on his face. He then tilted your face up to his and kissed you. You started to blush excessively as he walked out of your room. Still trying to process what had happened, you started to pinch yourself a couple of times. A few minutes later, you realize it's not one of those dreams you see in anime. You were actually dating the Shoto Todoroki. You sat there fangirling for a couple of minutes until you heard Todoroki yell from downstairs. "Are you ready?!" That question snapped you back into reality and made you rush downstairs with an unbuttoned uniform. You went into the kitchen and popped you some toast with butter. Afterward, you ran to the door at max speed until you tripped over the floorboard. "O-Owww..." Todoroki sighed and walked over to you. "You're such a clutz you know that?" He helped you up and dusted you off. Noticing the laziness in your routine, he buttoned up your shirt and said,"Let's go before we're late." He started to walk off, making you run after him. "W-Wait up!! BaKa!!!" He blushed as you caught up with him.

(Ending this chapter here BOIIIZZZZZZ XD)