15. Chuckle of boredom

My eyes opened faintly but my head didn't get up.

I would literally pay to sleep more.

My eyes lazily looked around the room, picking up everybody's blurry shoes and then walking out.

Fuck.

I picked up my backpack, barely having the strength and almost forgetting where even I was.

"I'll meet you at lunch" I felt a hand with a lot of energy on my shoulder, circling around to face me, Jackie. Of course. "Uh. Ya. Okay" I nodded not even knowing where to go next.

I fucking hate school.

"By the way, don't forget him" she had so much fucking energy I was about to cry.

She left in hurry and excitement without giving ms another glance.

What the fuck.

I looked behind me in the classroom since I was staying right outside it and I almost cried.

My legs walked right in again only to stand tight in front of him.

His oceanly blue eyes looked up as his phone didn't leave his hand.

My body was barely standing and he could tell, that's why he trying not to smile.

"Come on" my tired voice came out.
My eyes scream at me to rub them.

"Wavily, you do know I used to come here. Right?" His face was beginning to form a stupid look.

"Yeah. I'm sleepy but not that sleepy" I looked down at him.

"I've been here for 4 years now" I have no idea where he was going with this.

His phone dropped onto his stomach when he looked down and a small smile appeared.

I'm guessing I'm not on the same page as he is.

"Dumbass, I know how to get to my classes." My tired ears managed to understand half of it.

He knew his classes.... That's the only part I understood.

I shock my head for him to continue?

"It was fun annoying you" he got up and his eyes managed to see my realization.

"Fuck you" I said tiredly low and started walking away when he started walking right next to me.

What the actual fuck. He was enjoying messing with me while I was trying to get him to his classes while trying to get to mine on time.

Walked faster giving him a hint that I didn't want to be seen or even walk with him.. he walked faster. My legs started hurting but he looked fine so I picked up my pace. Running.

He let out of a low chuckle and ran after me. Thank god there was nobody there because everybody was starting to get to their classes.

I ran and ran. Looking behind me every few seconds when he was getting closer.

Dumbass, he plays basketball for a living, you don't even run.

What made you think you could start this.

At least there weren't any teachers around.

I ran through like 3 hallways when my legs started stopping and people were around.

He stopped right next to me, both of us breathing hard as both of us stayed quiet with smiles.

The fewer people who still in the hallway gave us some glances but nothing bad.