Idk

Tendou had forced Semi and Shirabu to sleepover at one of their houses. In order to make their friendship stronger. What Tendou didn't know is that Semi and Shirabu were dating.

"I can't believe I've never been to your house Shirabu." Semi said as he walked through the door.

"We're always at your house" Shirabu said sarcastically as they were walking to his room.

When they got into his room semi noticed a few things, He had a nightstand. As one does. On that nightstand he noticed a picture frame and the picture inside of it was semi and Shirabu on their first date.

Another thing that drew his attention was a love letter. It looked a few months old.

"What's this Shirabu?" He said as he picked up the letter. Shirabu looked to what semi was talked about and grabbed it quickly.

It was at that moment that Semi realized what that was. "Is that the love letter I gave you when I confessed?"

As he said that Shirabu turned red, "It is..Its special to me okay..?" He wasn't lying. It was very special to him. Especially what was written in it.

To, Shirabu

Hey, I'm not very good at expressing my emotions through talking face to face or writing but I just wanted to tell you, I have a crush on you and have for awhile. You mean the world to me Shirabu, if you don't like me back that's completely fine I understand I'm a jerk.

From, Semi

It wasn't much but it made Shirabu happy and every time he was sad he would read it. It sounds stupid but it was like a sense of safety for him.

That was the best he had of semi since they have only been dating for a few months, they haven't kissed or said I love you, they more acted as best friends rather than boyfriends, but they both knew they loved each other.

"I think it's cute you still have that.." semi said which snapped Shirabu out of whatever he was thinking.

Shirabu tried to change the subject "what do you want to do now..?" Semi knew what he wanted to do. He wanted to cuddle Shirabu but was scared to ask in fear of him saying no. Get your mind out of the gutters.

Semi flopped on Shirabu's bed "Wanna watch a movie?" Semi knew what movie. It was a horror movie. He wanted to watch this type so he could comfort Shirabu, you see Shirabu was terribly afraid of horror movies.

"What type of movie..?" Shirabu asked cautiously.

"Horror. I won't pick one that's super scary."

"Fine."

He picked a super scary one.

Every time there was a jump scare Shirabu would flinch and hug semi. Semi of course enjoyed this and hugged him back and comforted him.

By the time they were finished watching movies. Yes more than one horror movie. It was pretty late.

"Alright I'll go sleep in the guest room." Semi got up to go when he felt a hand on his wrist stopping him from leaving.

"Don't leave me I'm scared.." Shirabu muttered. Semi didn't think about how scared he would be after watching those. But of course he had to stay with his boyfriend.

They were both laying down in Shirabu's bed. Semi facing the wall and Shirabu facing the other way.

Semi all of a sudden felt arms wrap around him. He knew it was Shirabu.

"You still scared?" Semi questioned

"No. I was never scared in the first place. I just didn't want you to leave me." Shirabu whispered enough to where semi could hear.

"You could've just said so dummy" semi was blushing like crazy but Shirabu didn't know that.

It was silent for awhile yet they both knew the other wasn't asleep.

"Hey Semi."

"Yes?"

"I love you"

"I love you too.."

The end

I finished this incredibly late and I had fun writing this.