Season 1 - Episode 7

A/n

I'm skipping the entire USJ arc, I hate it so much for no reason, I hope you dont care, I'll probably just do recaps but I'm heading straight to the sports festival arc. Sorry for sounding kinda toxic!

"Yoo! I bought snacks!" You greeted Kaminari as he opened the door. He swung his arm around you and hurried you in.

"Well, then, you shall pass." Sero eyed your heavily bandaged body in shock.

"Shouldn't you be in the hospital, Toga?" You laughed at the tape-boy, opening up a bag of chips.

"No, no! I'm fine! Just some bandaged cuts and bruises. The nurses said my worst damage was internal bleeding, but that's where the blood is supposed to be anyway!"

"Yeah!" Kaminari cheered, not knowing you were actually kidding.

~

You had studied for a while and decided to just give-up and play video games. You all messed around for a few hours, gossiping about students, laughing about rumours regarding teachers.

"Okay, hear me out, if Todoroki Shoto were a song he'd be hot and cold by Katty Perry, right?" You held the energetic blond hand tight as you lacquered coats of sunny, yellow polish on his nails.

"That's agreed, ohh what about Bakugou-San?" Sero asked, leaning in on his taped elbows. You rolled your eyes, swallowing the rest of your snacks, allowing Kaminari's nails to dry.

"Gee, I dont know- Oh! Sero your face mask, it's coming off, wahh!" You giggled as you smeared the facial cream on his sensitive cheeks.

"Toga-San, that hurts!" Laughing, you lay your head oh Kaminari's chest, picking up the remote and handing it to Sero to pick. He eyed you and Kaminari weirdly, confused with how comfortable you were with each other.

"Oh Sero, join in!!" You cooed, tapping the spot next to you. The said boy blushed and awkwardly scratched his neck.

"Yeah, bro! We dont discriminate cuddles! Snuggle up, sexy!"

~~

On your way home, you allowed yourself to become relaxed, listening to the crickets, watching the moon at its brightest. Your senses awoke when you heard a small 'meow'. You looked down to the petite black cat which blended in with the night. "Hello there, Konekikuroi!! I have some food on me for you!" You took out a small tin of cat food you kept on you to regularly feed the stray cats. You placed the small can near an empty bowl which you filled with water.

"I wish I could take you, and all your friends, In, Aizawa will let me one day, he loves cats! But for now, feeding you, bathing you and taking care of you."

"So you're the one...?" A voice alarmed from behind you. You quickly stood up and over the cat protectively. "I'm not a threat. I feed these cats' when you aren't here... I'm a fan." The lavender haired boy sheepishly scratched his neck. He slowly reached out his hand to shake. "I am Shinso Hitoshi." You took his hand and shook it.

"Toga, Y/n. Nice to meet you, Shinso-San!" His heart fluttered as he watched your eyes light up.

"You want me to walk you home...?" You nodded enthusiastically, excited at the thought of a new friend.

"Sure! I live this way!"

As you walked, the silence was always broken by the chattery you. A random conversation struck. "Hey, Shinso-San, what do you think of villainry?" The lavender haired boy stopped in his tracks, his arms unfolding from under him.

"What did you hear?" You finally bounced to a stop, turning to face him. The light of the streetlamp shone a glow, cascading down your face.

"I'm not sure what you're talking about Shinso-San!" You smiled, leaning in with your classic, smiley grin. "It's just a simple question."

The situation Shinso had been stuck, in, was a difficult one; he knew you were smart, if he were to lie, you'd pick up on it. If his truth was said, it would probably open up so much about him, he didn't want to be known.

"I think being recognised as something you're not, sucks, Toga-San." Was all Shinso could non chalantly spit out.

"Oh?" As the two kept walking, you pondered in your thought. "So Shinso-San, when you say that, could you possibly be referencing to people misunderstand you as a villain." Shinso nodding, concluding her theory. "Ohhh, I see. Same here..."

Shinso opened his mouth to speak, but instead, when he opened his eyes, he noticed you had stopped yourself in front of him. "Shinso, if you dont mind, could you tell me what happened to you?" Shinso furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, ready to walk ahead.

"Why do you care?" You quickly grabbed his wrists.

"For many reasons!" You quickly spoke.

"Oh yeah?" He raised his eyebrows, awaiting his answer.

Anxiety bubbled inside of you, you clutched your sweaty palms, balling them up to your chest. A shiver grew up your spine, and your smile faltered to one of an awkward and forced one.

"Well-" Taking a deep breath you inhaled the bittersweet air, ready to spit out the sentence(s) you've been desperate to say. "-Because, I care about you, I wan to help, I want to be a better person and most importantly... I really like you..." Twiddling with your thumbs, you awaited the nonchalant and sleep boy's answer.

The cool breeze brushed against every exposed section of your skin, scrawling through any harbouring spot under your skin. The crickets of the night, being the only noise in the desecrated street, the lamp flickering in random intervals.

"I was bullied. End of story... Unless you dont comprehend what bullying is." You lifted your head high, confidence bubbling in his trust you gained. He began to walk off, creeped out by your silent grinning.

"Wait! Shinso!" You jogged up to the boy, tugging and hugging his arm and sleeve. "I'm disappointed to hear. As far as I know from reading student files, (Oh, please dont tell anyone!) you have like a really fucking cool quirk! Villainry isn't even close to what I'd call it. I'd call it elite! Dude, you're gonna be an awesome hero! And, I'm going to do what it takes to make sure you make it to the best hero course you can; class one a! with me! I'll do what it takes!"

The lavender haired boy scoffed, shocked and disbelieving. "Y-yeah right... Why would you do that for me? Like you could even do that, how is that possible?" You skipped with each step, taking in his scent of lavender and coffee.

"I believe in you, therefore I'll do whatever necessary! starting, with my connections!" You stopped and grabbed both of the boy's hands. "Believe me, Shinso San!"

His heart raced in his chest, his stomach fluttered like a butterfly enclosure, his thoughts swirled, and for once, he felt sweet happiness and love for someone he could admire and cherish.

"Toga, listen to me now," He cupped your cheek, confusion in his own actions storming his brain. Your own thoughts tried to piece together what was happening. "I will do what it takes to protect you, always. I will return the favour of you gifting me with whatever you call that kind heart of yours. I won't let a real hero like you slip away, even if it kills me." You smiled, pulling your hand out to shake.

"Its a deal then. I'll get you to the spot you deserve, and in return, you'll be my knight in shining armour."

Hand were shaken; promises were kept; a blood bond with the sleepy boy from class 1-C was made.

How would this ever work?

It wouldn't.

This promise was created to be destroyed.

A/n

I'm BACK to publishing!!!!

how have you all been?

my entire freaking notes were song lyrics and one really vague sentence and when I didn't remember writing it, I was like 'wtf-'

also yeah I changed the cover n title, who cares <3