Prologue

Zach  (18)

Power-  Sound mimicry

- He can perfectly mimic any sounds he hears. He can also mimic another person's voice with good enough practice.

He can as well control a person but in order for that he has to hear the person's voice.

Drawback- He doesn't talk much making his voice soft, as well as it taking away to use his voice.

××××××××××××××××××××××

Jack  (19)
Power- Beast

-Has the ability to produce beast-like creatures throughout his whole body. Making monster heads of his appendages, fingers, arm, anywhere you can think of. The mouth on his neck is a permanent fixture he uses to talk the most. The beast themselves seem to have a personality of their own. Beast turns a sick yellow when they form.

Drawback- The bigger the beast the harder to control, the beast would sometimes end up eating his own food which causes him to be a quick and aggressive eater. The beast on his neck would usually speak on its own as if it were it's own person which is why its always covered up so its unable to speak. Wherever he forms the beast that certain part will end up hurting for quiet sometime as well as not being able to function as well.

××××××××××××××××××××××

Daniel  (18)

Power-Connect

- Is able to connect/link people to him or to each other. Making people or objects stick together. Connecting with a person's mind, resulting in synching their minds and actions. Although the number of object he can connect with each other are many. The max number of people's mind he can link together are four, calling the move 'connect four'. Being able to climb walls by sticking himself to the surface.

Drawback- He hates to even get close to anyone, making him not want to use his power or making it harder. Not being that fast making it harder to use his power. Having his mind being all over the place causing a huge headache for him as well as tiredness. Quickly gets tired with all the mincing of others.

Extra- Constantly emitting Don't touch me vibes out of habit and often sulks for doing so afterwards, scolding himself harshly. Trying to figure out how to make friends without making physical contact.

×××××××××××××××××××

Jonah (20)
Power- Ribs

Power- His spine can make itself steal hard and can be a defence/ weapon. The more food he eat the strong he gets. His rib would as well act as a cage to trap his enemies. His rib bones can shoot out at a good distance and can retract as well.

Weakness- His back would be in pain from shooting out his rib in a far distance, the feeling of tiredness will fill his body quickly as well as the Feeling of hunger. He wouldn't want to move as all and he won't since he won't be able to until an amount of time.

Extra- He very shy showing his skin despite his power, when using his power its not as painful as it looks. He gets frustrated when he uses his power making him having to change his shirt a bunch of times. When shocked of frighten it will activate his power. Doesn't like the feeling of people looking at his back.

×××××××××××××××××××

Corbyn (20)
Power- Possession

- Has the ability to go through wall through his blood. Although the bigger the object the more blood is needed, the fresher the blood the better and the possession lastest up until the blood stops. Once he possess an object he can move freely as the object himself. Can posses multiple object and people and can swipe through them as long as the blood is on them.

Weakness- Gets dizzy as well as having a nom feeling of his body when using his power to much, bruises up quiet a lot as well. Tends to have his eyes bleed out right after using his powers to much. Forgetting who he is at times thinking he was the object or person he had last possessed.