The Most Beautiful Girl Ever

Cato POV

I wake up with a rush of happiness. I am volunteering for the games this year to bring pride to my district. I was training for this since I was 8. Now I am 18. I get dressed in a white shirt, black pants and shiny black shoes. I walk to the reaping. Ella, our escort is bubbly. "Welcome! Welcome! To the 74th annual hunger games! As usual! Ladies first!"
She walks over to the glass bowl an goes back. "Clove Savannah!" She shouts.
Clove walks on stage. She walks over to the boys. "Fredrick...." She says.
I cut her off by shouting, "I VOLUNTEER!"
"What's. Your. Name?" She stammers looking at my muscles.
"Cato Hadley." I say.
We shake hands, walk to the train and watch the reapings. From one is a blonde girl who looks bubbly, her name is Glimmer. The boy is brown haired and his name is Marvel. I dont pay attention much till district 12. A cute, 16 year old girl with blonde hair and blue eyes is picked. Her name is Primrose. I am calling her Rose. A brunette tries to volunteer but Rose wont let her. The boy is 18, like me, he has ashy blonde hair and warm blue eyes.I have light blonde hair and I have icy blue eyes.
I can't wait to meet Rose. Soon we arrive in the Capitol. I see the district 12 train pull in. I see their escort walk out. I see the boy who I think is Peter. Then I see Rose. I see Haymitch, who I think their mentor is, stumble out. Enorbia, Brutus, Clove, Ella, and I meet up with them. Peter and Haymitch roll their eyes. Rose flicks them while laughing and their escort talks with Ella. Rose keeps poking Peter. "What?" He asks.
"Oh. Hi!" Rose says.
Peter scowls and Haymitch busts out laughing. "Nice one sweetheart!" Haymitch shouts.
Rose scrunched her nose. Peter laughs. Rose hangs her head down and walks. I see 1 and we walk up to them.
-------------------------------------------

After we are ready for the tribute parade, I look around for twelve. I see Rose dressed in black, the same as Peter. He talks to her and then sees me. He growls at me. I smirk. Rose hits him. "Be nice!" She says.
I laugh. "YOU TOO!" She shouts at me.
I walk over there and raise a hand at her. She falls backwards on her back. Peter is talking to 11. She has fear written all over her face. I smirk and walk off. I wasn't far when I hear her say, "To think I actually liked you."
"Stupid thing to do weakling!" Clove shouts.
Rose covers her mouth and runs off crying. When she comes back Peter asks, "What's wrong?"
"Everything." She replies.
Soon the chariots pull out. When the crowd stops I turn and see 12 on. WHAT? THEIR ON FIRE!
When the chariots stop I see Rose pinned up against the wall by 1. I get closer. "No. Please no!" She says.
"You are going to be mine! You will. Cato will not get you!" Marvel says.
"Please stop. I don't like you. I won't date you!" She says.
This sets me off. I throw Marvel off her. When she sees my face she smiles then she looks over and sees Peeta. "Oh crap!" She whispers.
"You stupid worthless girl! You were suppose to agree! You are so stupid!" He screams.
"Hey! No she is not!" I shout.
Peeta turns to me. He goes to punch me but Rose steps in front. She falls. I catch her. "Hey," she says weakly.
"Hey," I say back.
"It hurts!" She whines.
"It's ok," I say.
I see her lips swelling. Bloody lip. "Kiss it please?" She asks like a five year old.
I smile and nod. I kiss her lips. She kisses back. Now I know why she says that. She likes me. When I pull away she says, "Carry me."
I laugh and nod. I carry her to the elevator. I press 12 and ride up. When I get their I hear someone shriek, "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!"
"It wasn't Cato." She says weakly. "It was Peeta."
"PEETA!" I hear a gruff voice shout.
I turn and see Haymitch in the doorway. I hear the elevator ding. I hear gasps. I turn to see Clove, Enorbia, and Brutus.
"Take me to my room?" Rose asks.
"Sure Rose," I say.
"It's Prim," she says smiling.