An Afternoon Walk

A/N: The war is over and done with, but the fame of being the 'Savior of the Wizarding World' follows Harry Potter everywhere he goes.

Harry was used to the stares. The quiet murmurs, the gossip, the pointing. Hell, he couldn't leave his house without at least six people recognizing him. He didn't like it. Had really hated it when he was younger. It still bothered him, but he tried not to let it show as much.

It was an autumn afternoon like any other when he and Ginny were walking hand in hand down Diagon Alley. He had already been recognized by quite a few people, and he was trying to not let it get to him. He put on an easy smile, focusing on enjoying walking with his wife. It was these quieter moments that he loved the most. Just getting to spend time with the woman he loved, without all the chaos and craziness of daily life with four kids. Though he loved them all dearly, Teddy, James, Albus, and Lily could be a bit of a handful at times. That only made him appreciate times like this more. He gave Ginny's hand a small squeeze, causing her to smile at him. He looked into her eyes and found he couldn't look away.

He loved the woman standing next to him so very much... Ginny looked into Harry's eyes transfixed. She loved her husband dearly and was immensely proud of him. They were so focused on each other, and just being in this calm moment, that they didn't notice the young boy that had nervously, but excitedly, walked up to them. He had to tap Ginny's hip twice to get her attention. She turned to face him and smiled gently. Harry turned to face the kid, and was just waiting for the 'you're Harry Potter!' or the 'you're the boy who lived!'

The boy's face lit up when she looked down at him. "You're- You're Ginny Potter! You're the best quidditch player on the Holyhead Harpies!" He bounced up and down on the balls of his feet a bit, so very excited. Harry was a bit surprised but grinned. He was so proud of his wife's success, and it was so good to meet a fan of hers. Ginny nodded, grinning.

"It's always nice to meet a fan! I love quidditch and playing knowing I'm making people happy is the best." She crouched so she was eye-level with the child. "I hope to see you at my next match?" He nodded eagerly.

"Definitely, Ms. Potter! Could I... Could I get a picture with you? Please? I have my camera!" He asked hesitantly. She nodded.

"Of course." The boy offered the camera to Harry.

"Sir? Could you take our picture?" Harry grinned and nodded eagerly. He carefully took the camera and took a picture of the two together. He handed the camera back to the boy, who ran off to where his mother was waiting with a quick goodbye and another thank you. Ginny turned to Harry with a surprised smile.

"I'm glad others can see just how amazing you are," he said, kissing her cheek lightly. She laughed, rolling her eyes. As they continued on their walk, he noticed something.

Maybe going out in public wasn't so bad if more people realized just how wonderful his wife Ginevra Potter nee Weasley really was.

A/N: I know it was pretty short, but I hope y'all liked it! Please let me know what you think in the comments! As I said in the description, I will be taking suggestions and requests!