~Rough Night~ (Smut)

P.S. Freddy is humanoid so he has a ding dong.

Kye started the long night by walking into the office. She sighed and looked at the time. 12:00 am. The night had just started.

Night guard had spent the first ten minutes nothing had happened. Maybe the night would be peaceful, Kye thought. Nightguard started too relaxing and eventually dozed off at 1:00 am.

Freddy had woken up late and was a bit pissed of that he didn't get too spend time with Kye. He marched over too the office only to find a sleep talking Nightguard.

Freddy smirked and got closer to Kye. Once he heard what she was saying, he was shocked but also turned on.

"Please I need more~", she moaned quietly.  Well she was mumbling, she started moving her hips and groaning.

Freddy took this as a sign and picked her up, then pinned her down too the desk. That is enough to wake Kye up. Nightguard quickly started panicking at the situation she was in.

Freddy noticed her stress and smirked in response, "Just relax, I'll make your dreams come true~". After that he quickly started undressing her. Nightguard was paralyzed with embarrassment due too Freddy hearing about her dream.

Freddy quickly took his pants off and shirt. After he was undresses he grabbed some lube from one of the drawers and squirted it on his dick. After he lathered himself up he took the extra in Nightguards pussy.

Kye fought back moans until he stopped. Freddy let Kye breath of a minute before he slammed all the way into her. She screamed and grabbed onto Freddy's arm for support. He was smirked the whole time well she adjusted too his size.

After a few minutes Kye was about to let go of Freddy when he started thrusting harder. Nightguard was a moaning mess and held onto Freddys arms. Her whole body was moving in rhythm with Freddy's powerful thrust.

He leaned down as he sped up, he started to nip at her neck. This lead to Kye wrap her legs around his waist to pull him closer. Both making the room extremely hot in the process.

They went at it for a good while with plenty of moans and screams. Nightguards neck and shoulder was were covered in hickeys.  They were both covered in sweat by this point.

Freddy was slamming into kye repeatedly as he was getting close. Kye was moving her hips with his thrust and was just below screaming. "Please just a little more~", Kye moaned out.

Freddy rammed into her one last time as he came. Kye followed suit and came all over herself. He pulled out and kissed her lips gently before winking. "If you want another night like that don't be afraid too ask love~", Freddy spoke in his sexy voice. After he got himself dressed and left Kye too take care of herself.

Kye after a few minutes got up and dressed. She cursed herself out in her head for doing that as she walked back too her room too shower. Before she reached her room she bummed into Day Guard who gave he the look.

"I get that it's not easy, but please don't just fuck the animatronics. Ok? I don't want to hear your sex life." Day Guard spoke in an unamused tone.

Kye died inside as her face went red. She quickly went too her room to die of embarrassment.

(I could have done better but I didn't want to add kinks)