4. Name of the Prince

"Good morning." Luna Barbara entered her elder daughter's chamber, trying not to step on the fabrics scattered on the floor.

"Good morning, Mother."

"Good morning, Luna."

Persephone and Mary greeted and returned back to inspecting the fabrics. Seamstresses present in the room bowed and stood still. Luna motioned to continue whatever they were doing before her arrival.

Persephone walked through bundles of fabrics, held both hands of her mother and made her sit on the bed beside Mary. She picked two pieces of gorgeous and expensive looking fabrics. "Which one will look better on me, mother?"

Luna inspected for a while before answering. "The blue one, dear."

"I told you." said Mary with a smug look on her face.

"Blue, it is then." Persephone put aside the other one and started lecturing seamstresses about how the design of the gown must be and threatening them with their lives if anything shall go wrong.

Meanwhile Luna sent a maid to fetch Ariana.

Ariana was singing and swaying on her feet. Her movements came to a halt when she heard a knock at the door. She composed herself before speaking. "Come in."

The maid entered and bowed slightly. "Luna has requested your presence at Lady Persephone's chamber, m'lady."

Ariana nodded and led the way to her sister's chamber followed by the maid.

"You called for me. mother?"

"Yes, dear. We are preparing dresses for the ceremony. Have you given any thought about the dress you would wear?"

"I haven't."

"You do not have to worry at all. You have your mother and sister at your aid. Come, take a seat."

Persephone rolled her eyes. "Yes, of course."

While she and Luna busied themselves, a cool gust of wind entered from the windows directed towards the bed. Accordingly, Ariana wrapped a shawl around her. Mary couldn't find another so she snatched Ariana's shawl. Ariana didn't let go off the shawl either. Tug of war started between them. It terminated when Ariana let go of the shawl abruptly making Mary loose balance and the upper half of her body crashed on the bed.

Alpha Edward and Anwar entered the chamber at the same time, witnessing all of it. Ariana and Anwar's eyes met, then they both let out a chuckle.

This infuriated Alpha even more.

"Ariana, apologize to Mary. Right now!" His voice boomed.

"What happened?" Luna inquired.

"Oh it is a trivial matter, mother. I am sorry, Mary."

"You are?"Anwar, who was behind Alpha, silently mouthed. Ariana shook her head and gave him a toothy grin.

"Ariana, Anwar. Your father would like to have a talk."

"We shall be leaving for the capital at the end of this week - " Alpha started.

"- We already know that." Persephone interrrupted.

"Persephone!" Luna scolded.

"It's alright." Alpha dismissed.

"As I was saying we all shall be leaving for the capital soon. Now your Luna and I have been there several times before. But, this will be the first visit for you children."

"See? You're a child too." Ariana whispered. Anwar rolled his eyes.

"All of you will be representing our pack and I want all of you to be on your best behavior."