Mani Cooper

Song: Touch Me X Victoria Monét

OMNISCIENT

"This girl gone be the death of me... ANGEL LETS GO!"

Imani screamed from the living room, swiping away the incoming messages from their group chat and rolling her eyes. Angel copied her girlfriends actions, turning her music up and continued dancing and straightening her hair. Angel had been getting ready since 6 o' clock and now it was a quarter 'til midnight, they were supposed to leave almost two hours ago and she was just now finishing her hair and makeup.

"BABY!"

Mani screamed again and she was met with silence for a second time; She huffed and got up, walking to their shared bathroom to snatch Angel up so they can leave. Once she got to the bathroom her jaw dropped and Angel turned around, smiling and pushing past Imani's shocked face.

"Um, where are you going looking like that?"

Mani asked, snapping out of her shocked state and following behind Angel. She paid Mani no mind, putting her earrings in and slipping on her heels. She continued ignoring Mani 'til she felt a hard smack on her ass, making her jump and push Imani before slapping her hands away.

"Why you hit me, heavy handed ass girl?"

" 'Cause I asked yo fine ass a question. Now ima ask you again, where you going looking like that?"

"Girl bring yo ass on, you said you wanted to go to the strip club with your friends so now we're going. Come on."

Angel started walking past Mani but she blocked her way, grabbing her throat and tilting her head up.

"Quit playing with me, dead ass, 'fore I say fuck going out and tear yo' ass up. Now come on, they just about to piss me off in this group chat."

Angel nodded and Imani placed a hard kiss on her mouth, biting her lip and smacking her ass again as she walked out the room. Mani sighed to herself and shut off all the lights before lacing their hands and walking to the car.

**********

"Took y'all assess long enough. This is why we don't tell y'all a certain time to be somewhere cause we already know y'all gone be late."

"Audrey, shut up."

"Why, I ain't lie?"

Angel kissed her teeth and took a sip of her drink. Their friends had been on their necks since they arrived at Magic City and it didn't seem like they were letting up any time soon.

"Man get the fuck on. We made it, late or not, now do y'all wanna throw ones on these girls or no?" Mani said, annoyance laced in tone of voice.

Angel stood up and grabbed Tionna and Imani, pulling them to the bar and away from the heated conversation.

Mani really didn't wanna be there in the first place, she's always down for a party and getting lit but the way that the glitter on Angel's brown skin was sparkling had her feeling some type of way. It didn't help that Angel had on a thin tube top that showcased her nipple piercings that Mani loved so much. She already wanted to stay home and fuck up Angel's insides for her attitude but then their friends would've still had something to say anyway.

"I thought we were going to throw ones?"

"We are but we need to get drinks to, it's too much tension over there right now and ain't nobody gon wanna dance in a section full of irritated people."