23. Shut the car door harshly

We were five minutes into the ride and the devil starting talking.

"I see someone's getting into a new love life" she sweetly said. She's looking for her nose to be punched.

I didn't say anything other than just looked at Dayven with my eyes saying 'see? This is why I didn't want to come. She's starting again'. 

"Oh c'mon it's clear that he likes you and you like him..." she looked through the mirror to see my face.

"Unless you wanna keep it secret?... some people work with that" I could feel her eyes through the side mirror.

She doesn't. She can't. That information, I'm the only person with it. I only know about Emily and David. She's impossible.

Shake that feeling off, Wavily.

I still didn't let a word out. I'm okay.

"H—-"
"Ivy, I'm dead ass serious. Shut up"

"Or what" she sounded more woman now instead of a fake bitch.

I just looked at her dead in the eyes through the mirror and so did she until we heard a fist that connected to the staring-wheel.

"What the actual fuck is wrong with you two" his veins sticking out of his tense hands as they squeezed the wheel.

"If I see one of you make another eye connect with one or another you both are dead" his low dark voice filled the car.

A few seconds pass as we all just sat down in the hatred of each other my phone came to life on my lab.

Known: hey

My eyes went up again but dropped down in seconds.

Known: it's Mason btw

Yup, I'm fucked.

I tried my best to look normal as my fingers danced in anxiety to turn it off completely.

"Hand me your phone" he said after a while.

I looked at him through the mirror.

"What?" I frowned.
"Hand me your goddamn phone" he ordered again.

"I'm not giving you shit—-" and I almost died.

He pressed the brake. Hard.

Ivy sighed and got out of the car because we were near her house. I guess she was mad that Dayven was talking to her like that.

Dayven just stared straight ahead. Just dark staring straight again.

He's mad. His eyes just speak it.

Ivy let out a sigh.

"Go to hell" I kicked the seat right in front of me because that was her seat. It didn't do much because this dumbass's car is stubborn.

All of a sudden a sting in my thigh.

Realized she literally poked me with a stick on the side Dayven couldn't see.

This was her fault. She started and then Dayven got mad at me for her doing.

I shouldn't be dealing with anything right now. I should be at home, but this bitch like to start drama with everything.

She brought her seat back to the point where it was crushing me.

I kicked it and she pushed more. I kicked and she pushed.

The more she was pushing the more I was kicking which my kicks were hard so she was going back a little but than her pushing her seat back was painful for my legs so I was getting more heated.