My Story

I remember it like it was yesterday (Oh wait it was) I was playing mario cart with a pretty little Cancer. All was perfect. I was in 4th she was in 1st. This isn't the issue. She was amazing at mario cart. I wasn't surprised she was winning. The problem was what happened next. A CPU used the lighting power up. I was shrunk and tiny. I was nearing towards the cows in the course. Since I was small I believed I should be able to drive under them. But alas I hit a invisible wall whilst driving under the cow. I think this is appalling. It is extremely unrealistic if I am small enough to drive under a cow how can I not go under it. If a dinosaur can eat a gomba and instantly turn it into a egg. If a plant can spit fire (fire is used to kill plants). If a turtle can fly on a cloud and fish up mario characters then why carnt a tiny boi drive under a thicc boi cow?!
I think this is extremely unrealistic.
I can believe the dinosaur. I can believe the flying turtle.
Heck I can even believe mushrooms giving mario gigantism but I carnt get over how tiny boi carnt drive thru big boi.

Also who gave baby mario a license?

This is a joke please don't take it seriously. Mario cart rocks.

Dry bones for smash.