24. Kiss

"Dayven, go away" after felt like forever of me frozen I tried to push him out of my room but I just found myself taking more steps back because he was walking forward.

His eyes. Fuck.
My body is on fire because of his eyes. His gaze.

My body thinking of impossible things as the thing my body wanted was just standing there.

Effortlessly.

Hands in his pockets as you could clearly see his body screaming out of his clothes.

His clothes weren't tight but you could see the things you wanted to see.

Grounded my eyes with every will of mine not to look down. Anywhere else.

No lower then his abs.

But his eyes. My body.

The air is too fucked up for me to catch it.

Bullied my brain to focus on the jacket in my hands as he curiously just stood there. Waiting for his answers but I never could answer him like this.

All the things I'm thinking about are not okay right now.

He has a fucking girlfriend.

My legs move their entire wills to walk past him.

"Wave, where the f—"
"Downstairs." I said. Making it sound like it's obvious as I glanced at Jackie.

While he just stood there confused. For him all of this was about 2 minutes. For me.... It was lifetime.

I walked off as he walked behind me.

"Oh my god-" he sighed.

"I just need you to answer me"

"There's nothing to answer"

We walked down the stairs. I'm trying to walk faster as he's trying to catch up to me.

I forgot my damn jacket.

Silence and I'm burning.

My entire body is burning.

The air won't meet my lungs if it was with thousands of dollars.

As we finished the stairs I rushingly walked pasted the living room and it was empty.

"Where's everybody?" I questioned. Not bothering to look behind me to see the figure that's about a foot away from me.

"David said things came up" he boringly said as I couldn't see him anymore when I grabbed a pillow off the couch then started my way to the kitchen.

"Wavvvvve" his low sigh voice filled the butterflies in my stomach. His voice giving me a warning, telling me he's gonna lose patience very soon.

I dropped the pillow on the kitchen counter and turned around to grab a glass of water when I stopped dead in my track.

God.
Fuck.

His entire breathtaking figure against the fridge as both his hands hanging out in his pockets. His hair a messy yet perfect set as his blue navy orbs knew their way around my body.

Like it was their freaking snack that went out of stock then back in again after a lifetime.

The outfit isn't helping his eyes. Isn't helping the shivers his eyes are sending down my spine.

Isn't helping the butterflies multiplying each other by the second because of his eyes.

His eyes have taken the entire mountain of air a thousand years away from me.