The Wish

Nearly everyone was dead. The war lasted for 12 years. Honestly, it was a stretch to call the war a war. It was mostly people hiding only to be found and killed by the enemy. The only people not killed during the "war", was Hisoka, Gon, Killua, and Alluka.

They were all laying down in a circle, mostly dead, tired, and not really caring anymore. It took too much energy to care, energy they didn't have, and what was there to care for? The dead plants? The dead bodies that were littered around them? Each other? Well, they weren't really themselves anymore, and none of them cared if they lived or died. They actually kinda wanted to die. It really wouldn't have been all that terrible.

"I wish we could go back in time. To when those damn ants weren't here." Gon gazed at the sky. The one thing still the same.

"Go back in time? Go back... in... time. That's it! We'll go back in time!" Killua jumped onto his feet before falling back to the ground. He was pretty weak from not being able to find food in a week.

"I see even as an adult you still haven't lost your imagination." Hisoka mused.

"Yeah, we will! We can go back in time! Uhhh... how're we gonna do that?" Gon asked.

"Nanika can do it. She (I know Nanika doesn't actually have a gender but I feel bad calling her an it so I'm gonna say she's a girl because Nanika is inside Alluka) can send us back in time if we wish it." Killua explained.

"Wow! She can do that?" Gon asked in amazement.

"I don't see why not." Killua shrugged.

"Why didn't we think of this twelve years ago?" Hisoka asked making everyone, including himself, feel stupid.

"Are you ok with this, Alluka, Nanika?" Killua asked.

"Killua, hug me." Nanika commanded. He did what she asked, happily.

"Killua, tell me I'm a good person."

"You're an awesome person!"

"Killua, tell me you love me."

"I love you so so much!"

"I love you too."

"Nanika, send all of us back in time to before the Chimera ants happened."

   "'Kay!"

———

Short, I know. It wasn't my always be short though. The rest of the chapters will be much longer. Bye!