Ideas for MHA Fanfic authors (because I cant write for shit)

All these are free to use, just mention me in the desc. or dont. its up to the ones reading.

Reincarnated Izuku (Future IM wakes up in Past IM body because his quirk is reincarnation and is not considered a quirk by doctors since they believe its only a myth. Also EZ OPIzuku)

•Medieval AU (Action)
The Hero Izuku Midoriya with the old Hero Toshinori Yagi vs the New Demon King Shigaraki Tomura that killed the old Demon King, All For One.

•Medieval AU (Peasant x Royalty ships)
ex.
Poor Izuku x Princess Momo

Secret Agent Izuku
plot will be like this: Izuku, with the help of the real Camie, will be faking his death (preferably in the Overhaul Arc or Hero Killer Arc) since the government or maybe a branch of the Hero society recruits both Izuku and Camie (added Camie bc she can be a deceptive agent) to protect in the shadows (like Sasuke's role after the 4th Great Ninja War), and take down corrupt heroes, corrupt government officials, and stop big threats against the country. The exposure of Izuku's identity will be up to you.

Izuku gets Star Platinum
plot will be like this: Pucci fucked up and instead of resetting the JoJo universe  they merged with the MHAverse. Jolyne who is dying and is in possession of Star Platinum's disc (she got it and is the reason Jotaro died in this universe because he didn't receive SP back and went with Jolyne for her safety) gave it to Izuku who is patrolling (Before Overhaul fight but after the encounter with Eri. Izuku will be slightly OOC if you want bc he's desperate to save Eri). Speedwagon Foundation found Jolyne and Izuku is now curious about the disc and asks other stand users. Joseph (let's make him alive and has made a book about hamon.) gives Izuku a book about hamon and how to obtain it. Izuku's attitude will change drastically and will be like Part 4 Jotaro since it's toned down on cursing. The reason behind Izuku obtaining Jotaro's personality is because Stands are a physical manifestation of somebody's fighting spirit, and it also (for me) affects attitude and it's original user will be the basis of that attitude.