★16★

𝐒1 𝐄𝐩. 11 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏 𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒

★ ★ ★

★ ★ ★

Last week our Economics teacher assigned us a group project, to start a business. We met up this weekend to discuss what we we're going to sell. Sadly we didn't come up with anything. If we don't come up with an idea soon we'll get an F for sure.

"Hey guys these are for you", Lisa said, passing out bracelets to our friends.

"Gee thanks!"

"Oh, these are nice"

"I made these friendship bracelets in fashion club", Lisa said.

"Did you make one for me?", Screech asked, walking around the desks.

"Uh, for you I'm making a friendship muzzle", Lisa replied.

Screech Chuckles, "I'm speechless!".

"That's the idea", Lisa said.

RIIIIIIIIIIING, the bell sounds.

"Good morning my future financial wizards!", our Economics teacher says, walking into the classroom.

"Good morning!", the class says back.

"Let's get started! Let's hear your new business ideas"

"Gentlemen", he says to the three boys in the back.

Their idea was to have a surfboard made out of cardboard fold up, so you could carry it with ease. And then take it to the beach and ride the waves. It's a pretty good idea but it could use a few changes.

Slater raises his hand.

"You have a comment Mr. Slater?"

"If you surf on cardboard, it'll sink", he said in an obvious tone.

"Bummer!", one of the boys said.

"Don't let the skeptics talk you out of your dream!"

"Here's your one hundred dollar seed money, and may success unfold before you!"

"Ok, Mr. Poindexter. Your group's next"

"Ok!", he said as him and the other two nerds walk to the front of the classroom.