Chapter One- The Cutie I met At The Cafe

Erens P.OV

I woke up to that stupid alarm that always plays at the time that its supposed to, but I hate it. I hate having to wake up to go into an office all day, just to look at files and a computer. But I have to. That is what's paying my bills and my nice fancy home.

I turned over to my phone as I read the time out into my head as I decided to finally stick my legs out from under my very warm and comfortable bed. The cold wind that came from outside my window had prickled my legs as the hair slightly stood up. I hated the wind even though I couldn't be bothered to close the window before I went to bed. That's probably one of the reasons why I want a maid, even though I hate people touching my things.

5:45 am was what the time said as I was finally stood fully away from my bed even though I wanted to jump back on to it. Every time I slept in that god damn bed, it felt like I was sleeping on a cloud. It honestly was a bed made from heaven, even though I didn't deserve it.

I turned my body and head around to my wardrobe that had a glass mirror on the door. I looked into my emerald green eyes before swiping my long-ish brown hair out of my way.

"I hope I still have some hair gel left." I sighted as I turned away from the mirror to look into the top shelve of my nicely wooded bed side table. I stuck my hand in, quickly rumbling through the draw to find the comb and gel that I use almost everyday. As expected the gel is almost gone and I bet I won'thave the time to go to the shop to get anymore.

***

I don't even know, myself how long that took me to get ready but all I know is that I need to be at the café in a few hours for a very boring meeting about the company that my dad runs and that I am head assistant manager of. I looked at my, silver stainless steal watch with a dark blue that almost can be mistaken for black face outline. The time now was 6:30 am and I needed to be at the meeting by 9am.

"I might as well leave now so I can get a head started before the others." I said to myself as I slowly made my way down my curved stairs that had rails that everyone would die for. I stood at my nice oak wood door, sorting out my collar before I entered my pin to open my door. I walked out side to see my personal assistant outside in a black limo. I made my way over, getting into the vehicle.

"Good morning Sir." The blonde haired guy greeted as I smiled and replied.

"Good morning, Armin." We both looked at each other before laughing. Me and Armin where good friends since we were children, that's why he's my assistant because I can trust him.

"Okay, you ready?" He asked as I smiled while looking at him through the little window. I nodded as he took off driving to the destination, the café.

***
The drive was a little long but it wasn't boring as me and Armin took this opportunity to have a little catch up, even though we were really close we rarely spoke since we both were busy about something, that's why I liked having these little drives.

We pulled up at the café's parking lot, jumping out and taking a casual walk to the café. I looked at my watch as the time now said 7:20am. There where still a hours before the meeting happened.

"Sir, here's a table for us and the others later." Armin said as he took a seat at a four seater table, he sat down looking at the window in front of him as I sat down next to him.

"Good spot." I smiled as I sat down next to him. As we began to talk a waiter began to walk over to us.

"Good morning sirs, what would you like to order?" A person with nice, short, jet black hair that was neat and straight. This person had grey/black eyes that looked almost life-less but they knew how to show something else, their eyes were covered by their curtains. Their face was almost like a babies, soft and smooth. Their expression was light as their lips closed as Armin took his order leaving me staring at their small and thin body. "And what about you?" Their voice sounded to deep to be a girls. But I really couldn't care. I managed to collect myself as I ordered what I would like, he walked away looking down at the note pad he was writing on.

"Hey...Hey?" Armin called to me as I snapped my head towards him as he looked at me confused. "You bi now?" Armin questioned as I realised what I did, I looked at him for a second before I stared to blush. I looked at him confused before I looked out of the window to think hard about what just happened and what I should reply with.

"I-I don't know. But he was really cute." I said as I looked back at Armin before he looked at me for a hard second before smiling.

"Well, I bet you can hit that. C'om on! I bet he probably likes you to, you've always been the charming one." He said before we got deep into conversation. Then before we knew it the meeting had come round.