𝗕𝗼𝗻𝘂𝘀 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿💤

𝗡𝗮𝗼𝗺𝗶 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝘁𝗲𝗿
𝗡𝗮-𝗡𝗮
𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 16, 2021

"Well duhhh, I'm not stupid." I said as I took a sip off my soda, sitting at the breakfast table talking to the gang. "I made sure nothing would move."

"Ight bet, good. Because you always adding something, but we don't mind." Three shrugged.

"Naomi? You getting sleep, you look tired of the fuck." Boomer asked me.

I shooked my head. "Nahh, I don't really get a lot of sleep."

It had been a month since Kentrell birthday, and it's been a lil hard on us.

I think I would feel better if I just saw him in person, but I can't have that.

October 20th, I never got to sleep. Stay up all day, and night.

It just be something telling me to don't go to sleep, so I don't.

Lately, I haven't gotten much sleep because of the kids, I have to stay up a lot, and take care of them.

Me and Tory.

Three girls at once is a handful.

And they so dangerous at a young age, like deadass throw stuff at me for nothing, fuck up my room and theirs, so much shit.

"Get some sleep, we'll watch the kids." Kd suggested.

"You know ion leave you and my girls alone, because you don't be watching them." I said. "You a kid yo damn self."

"No because fuck what Kd saying, get you some rest, you need it." Three said.

"Exactly, we not gone watch them, and not kd." Ben shrugged. "Surprised Tory wanna be grown ass ain't helping you."

"You saying that because she ain't with you, but she does help me." I chuckled.

"Nahh, imma get her from that nigga, shit she legal now." He smirked.

"True." I nodded my head.

"Anyways, Naomi take yo ass upstairs and go to sleep." Joe said as he rolled up a blunt.

"Fine." I sighed. "Three make sure don't shit happen, and if the babies crying wake me up, I'll be here. They sleep in their rooms."

They all nodded their heads as I threw away my soda bottle, and going upstairs.

Closing and locking the door, I changed into some shorts, and a tank top, even though it's cold.

Getting into bed, I got comfortable, and soon drifted off to sleep.

Thinking about Kentrell, for the first time in a long time.

My eyes then opened once again, and I looked around.

It was a sunset, just like the ones when I was inside of Kentrell's dreams.

Almost exactly like it.

Walking around, I looked confused because why am I here?

"About time you showed up." I heard a voice.

Kentrell's voice.

Turning around I seen Kentrell, standing there in all white.

"Kentrell? KENTRELL? IT'S YOU" I yelled as I instantly ran to him, and jumped into his arms.

He chuckled, hugging me back.

I missed that feeling, his arms around me.

His face, just everything about him.

"Yeah it's me. Why haven't you been thinking about me before you go to sleep? You would've been seen me." He asked.

"Because I was gonna wake up crying, and I didn't want that." I mumbled.

"You here now though." He smiled.

"I know, I missed you Kentrell." I mumbled feeling tears run down my cheeks. "I'm sorry for what happened."

"I miss you too babygirl, but you wouldn't have to miss me if you didn't kill me." He shrugged. "I know you sorry, I see it everyday as I watch over you. You should've been smart, listened to your hurt, and not your mind. I would be there with you if you did."

"I know I should've, and I swear I'm sorry Kentrell." I looked up at him taking in his features. "I regret doing that, I promise I do."

He looked healthier.

Happier.

And I didn't understand why.

"Yeah I know baby, but I still love you though. You know that." He smiled. "And I am happier, because I was tired of life. I been tired of life, we both know I didn't wanna live life anyways. I'm happier now that I'm here."

I see he reads my mind too.

"I know Kentrell, but I don't like that. I want you alive, with me, and the babies." I pouted.

"Like I said, if you didn't kill me, I would be there." He lifted my head up. "But it's okay, I learned to forgive people, a special man taught me a way of life. As you can see, I didn't go to hell like everybody thought I would."

That kinda made me feel better, but it was still sad.

He's up in heaven because of me.

He grabbed my hand, and sat me down on a bench.

"That's good Kentrell, but I'm still hurting." I sighed. "I miss you so much, think about you all the time, I really wish that need happened."

"I know, you gotta stop all that crying though ma. That's not gone bring e back, move on with your life. But ain't getting in another relationship though." He explained.

"I wasn't planning on it, and ion think I can stop crying. I won't." I mumbled.

"But you will, you'll always have me in your dreams." He kissed my lips. "You know I love you, and I won't ever stop loving you. Whenever you want me, I'll be here. Just come to me. Imma visit the babies too. I'll watch over y'all, protect y'all, and whenever times get hard. I'll try my best to help."

I nodded my head, kissing him back as I grabbed onto his hand. "You know I love you too, and that sounds fair."

"I know it does." He smiled, standing up, and pulling me up with him. "Now come on, we got some months to make up. Haven't seen you in so long, let's go have some fun."

"Wait we can?" I asked him.

"Yeah shawty, anywhere you wanna go." He nodded his head leading me somewhere.

I don't think I ever wanna wake up.

=================================

Awwwww🥺🥺🥺

Two more bonus chapters, or maybe I'll give more than that, ion know, I'm thinking about it💚

Imma show what the triplets look like soon😗❤️