𝗕𝗼𝗻𝘂𝘀 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿🌺

𝗡𝗮𝗼𝗺𝗶 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝘁𝗲𝗿
𝗡𝗮-𝗡𝗮
𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 20, 2025

"I said no, go put that shit back." I said to Ki'Rie as she held my face in the air ready to smash it on the ground.

It's been years later and ever since Kentrell came to me in my dreams, he's been visiting me daily.

I even heard one of the girls say she saw Kentrell in all white before, and that he said he loves her.

I know they don't understand what happened between me and him right now, but they will when they get a lil older.

I sleep like at seven to almost at two in the afternoon the next day.

What can I say, I be missing Kentrell so much that I don't be wanting to leave.

Miss everything about him, his laugh, touch, smile, personality, and more.

But at least I get to see him some.

That's all I need, and I think that's what's getting me through the days.

Y'all think 2020 was a crazy year, ever since Kentrell was pronounced dead his fans been a riot.

This shit been lasting for years, they been going around setting shit on fire, damaging people property, and some more shit.

They don't know what really happened to him, because it was never said and it will never be said.

I know they tryna burn this world down about him though.

I even seen some people on youtube reaction to his death.

So many cried, so many hurt.

And that shit made me feel nothing but guilty.

But I can't bring him back.

"NO, ME BREAK ALL THIS SHIT" Ki'Rie yelled as she threw the vase down on the floor.

Hollup, where's Ka'Marie and Ka'Trice?

They are four years old now, and all they do is run around and fuck up the house.

And they cuss a lot too.

"KA'MARIE KA'TRICE" I yelled and they came running into the living room as I looked at them.

Their faces was covered with different color marker lines, hair now fucked up, shoes on the wrong feet, and a smile were across their faces.

The smile Kentrell be making when he do shit on purpose, they act so much like him.

And me too, even if I try to do deny it.

I'm a lil crazy.

"MOMMY WE WENT TO NEVERLAND" They yelled.

That's another thing I'm confused about, they keep mentioning this 'Neverland'. And I don't understand it.

Ka'Trice quoted before, "And I can take your pain to the Neverland."