𝗕𝗼𝗻𝘂𝘀 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿💜

𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗚𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻
𝗡𝗕𝗔 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗯𝗼𝘆
𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 20, 2025

𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗚𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗡𝗕𝗔 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗯𝗼𝘆𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 20, 2025

"I know, I see that. But I miss her, even though I know I'm better here." I said to my grandma as we watched Naomi and the girls.

"We don't always get what we want Kentrell. I remember seeing you cry daily when I passed away, that didn't bring me back." She explained. "Just have to hope for the best."

I sighed. "You right grandma, I don't know what to do though."

I seen my homeboys a few days ago, Dump, Dave, Boozila, they all here.

Even ran into the famous Pop Smoke.

He cool forreal.

"There's really nothing you can do Kentrell, you just have to keep watch of them." She patted my shoulder. "We all miss our love ones, trust me we all do. But as people say, we really are in a better place."

"I know, I understand that." I said. "Is there any way I could ever go back to them?"

"You'll have to talk to the Lord about that, he holds the answer to all your questions." She told me kissing my forehead before pulling me into a hug.

I smiled hugging her back. "Okay grandma, I will."

"That's good, I'll see you when you come home." She broke the hug.

"I'll be there soon." I nodded my head watching as she walked away.

I live with her up here in heaven.

Spend a lot of time with the ones that passed away.

Haven't ran across Tupac yet, but I think I will.

Looking back, I seen Naomi running around with a towel trying to catch Ki'Rie and I chuckled.

I see they bad and hardheaded.

Just like they mama.

Because I know they ain't getting all of that just from me, some of her genes in them too.

Shaking my head, I smiled as Ka'Marie threw her sippy cup at Naomi hitting her in the head while Ka'Trice stood there laughing.

What she gone do with them?

Imma try and make them act better because I know they stressing her out.