PROLOGUE.

TRIGGER WARNING. MURDER AND FOUL LANGUAGE UP AHEAD. FOUL LANGUAGE AND GORE REFERENCED THROUGHOUT THE STORY. READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION ■□

The girl held tightly onto the dagger she held in her hands, tears streaming down her beautiful moonlit face. She raised the sharp blade up, bringing it down onto her mother's skull, waking her up. "Oh darling..." Her mother whispered.

   The young girl let out a small sob, beginning to shake in fear. "D-Do not call me d-darling, you h-hag." Hate trembled in the girl's voice as her mother sat up, a small smirk on her face. "I knew it. You have always been crazy. Insane. How pathetic. Nobody will love you if you keep acting this way. Delinquent. Idiot. Trash. Rancid human being. Worthless piece of crap. You deserve to die-" Her mother was cut off with a stab through her brain.

   The young girl sobbed out, her body shaking violently as her mother's eyes started losing their life. A weak chuckle came from the mother. "Piece of shit."

  Another stab was brought down. Two in the heart. That ended the mother's life then and there. Her daughter laid beside her, clutching onto her mother's dead body as her blood dripped onto the white velvet carpet, the pearls wrapped around her neck losing their shimmering white gloss and becoming brown, stained with blood.

  "I know I'm stupid. I know I deserve death. But you never let me live my life how I wanted to, so I won't let you live your life either. You have no past anymore, and your future is gone." The girl looked down at the dagger, tracing her finger across the tip as more tears dared to spill from her glossy eyes.

   "But even still. After this, I don't deserve the gift of life. I do deserve death. And so I shall give myself the treat of no longer living. My life after this would be been horrid anyways. Being in a mental asylum, dubbed insane because I killed somebody who was a pain in my ass. I'd be truly pathetic, wouldn't I, mom?"

   The girl mumbled, gripping onto the bloodied weapon that relaxed within the grasp of her shaking palms. She then raised the same dagger covered with maternal blood, then pierced her own mind with it. She screamed in pure agony, but continued to dig deeper and deeper until she felt numb and fell back, more blood and tears staining the sheets her and her bloody mother laid upon. The both of them entirely lifeless.