A WORD

~~~~~~

Yooo!!The Laze Qween is back.
(Not that I did go anywhere)

~~~~~~

|I don't usually do warnings and stuff but with this book being published, I already know I'm gonna trigger a lot of people.|

So, a word-

••The things I write in this book are based entirely on my opinions, you need not agree or comply with them.

••I don't mean it, but I probably am targeting a shit loads of authors including myself.

••Writing this story, doesn't mean I am exceptionally great or perfect because if you go check out my story "Surviving Chaos", it in itself is a big fucking cliché. Though its nice too, I guess like a cliché uncliché?
Hopefully that makes sense. Lol

••But, I am slowly trying improve myself and adding an 'ouch' (I don't mean pinch, I mean ouch) of originality.

I just hope everyone realises that wattpad needs to: grow, improve, provide more content and pave the way for amazing authors.

We might just ourselves be successful.

{My mind - Ohh please, bishh
Me - OK! I get it but others-
*points at the mirror*}

••So, this book is dedicated to all the writers out there even if you think you're terrible.

Because let's be real, authors are bloody perfectionists {or maybe its the Virgo in me talking. Haha.} who try their best even if they don't match our standards.

••I won't feel bad in case I offend someone while mentioning one of the over-used clichés and grammatical errors that the said person has used, because my aim is to simply help y'all realize and improve.

Yeah, I'll feel terrible for making you upset but we need a bitter dose of medicine to have a sweeter effect.

So, all in all, I don't want to offend anyone but if you do get offended, I hope its beacuse I pointed out stuff.

••I repeat, these are my opinions, thoughts and ideas.
(Alright alright some are stolen from my best friend Astrid_Lightwood she is a big badass, go check her story out)

••Updates will be whenever I feel like it, coz I am a patient of Permanently Occasional Writer's Block.

••I absolutely loathe doing this but please do not copy the stuff I write. Not this story, not the other one, not anyone's infact. They are our babies, imagine someone stealing your baby, I can't.

••Are you ready for the ride?
If you aren't, please do not spill your shit here, get out as soon as possible.

••And as for the rest,

Welcome to a tornado of criticism;)

PS - Since I am hungry and shameless, would you mind feeding me with votes, comments and shares?
The Reading Lists are a good snack too.

___________________________________________

A/N

My birthday is up on 1 sept (yep, same as Zendaya *feels blessed*)

So yeah as a token of getting old, I am gonna publish the first chapter on first of September

Also I call myself the Laze Qween coz I am like the most laziest person and I dare you to compete me at that.

Fantasy girl coz well umm... I fantasize like the rest of y'all.
Idk man, it just struck I guess.

I have no idea why I'm explaining my name but moving on, please read my book with an open mind

Hope y'all enjoy,

XoXo,
Laze Qween,
Fantasy Girl🖤

28 August, 2020,
Shaili