Why Me?

TAYLOR'S POV:

BEEP BEEP BEEP

        The first sound I heard after my nap before the opening party for the 1989 album. I rolled over on my Ethan Allen silver King bed to see Meredith, staring me in the eye. I slaped the alarm clock to turn it off. Time to get ready.

        My makeup team got there about 10 minutes later.

        "Oh, we have a LOT of work to do!" Cried Anna.

        They pull the carts of makeup into my living room. They picked a dark purple smokey eye, my signature red lip stick, powder, concealer, rose blush, and ink black mascara. For the outfit they chose a stunning, cross-back white jewled tail dress, with a silk touch at the bottom. I also had  a vintage gold necklace. My shoes were 3 inch black cross-straps. My hair was straightened, and then neatly put into a doughnut bun.

        Katie, my best friend, walks over to Olivia, and, of course, Olivia hisses. Olivia doesn't like Katie very much.

        "Hey!" she shouts. "It was worth a try." she mumbled under her breath.

        "One day Katie, one day." I sarcatically comforted her.

        That was when we heard a knock on the door. Immeadiatly after Anna opens the door, Harry walks in through the door. "TAYLOR!' he screams. "Your untitled song about us leaked onto youtube!"

        He did not look happy. "Well, that's not my fault, and Harry, do me a favor and shut the door on the way out. I don't need you to yell at me anymore. It won't hurt me. And if you could not try to stress people out on there premier night, I think you would do the world a favor." I said way more calmly than him.

        "You have a premier party that I wasn't invited to?!" He says as he looks hurt.

        "Yes! Harry! How many times have I told you that you aren't in my life any more! And the next time you barge in the house and nearly knock Anna over, I will call my new Body Guard, Josh, to take you out! Bye Harry!"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

        The party had started an hour ago when Selena and Justin walked up to me.

"Hey, Taylor! Congrats on the new album! We wanted to say that we are so happy that you got your first Pop album! Welcome to the Pop Family!" Selena practically screamed as my new song "Style" played really loud in the background.

"Thanks, guys. Selena, can I talk to you?"

"Ya, totally!"

        "Hey. Why are you still with him? One day he's going to walk right out on you, like he doesn't care, and it's going to hurt you."

        "He's doing better. Just enjoy your party. You deserve it." Selena responds.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

         I danced the rest of the night, and enjoyed all of the food and music. I just didn't think about the rest of the stress that would get to me the next day.

A/N: Hello people of the world! I hope that you enjoy the story! Comment right here if you have any suggestions!

QOTC (Question Of The Chapter):

Did you enjoy the story? (comment your answer)

AOTC (Answer Of The Chapter):

I hope so!

~@EruditePowers (It is from my favorite book called Divergent by Veronica Roth)