Chapter 1: Welcome to WHS

"Tyler! You are going to be late for your first day at school. Tyler! Get to your ass out of bed!" I rolled my eyes as i got out of bed. Today was my first day and this new fancy school called WHS or something like that.

I quickly ran to the bathroom to take a shower and get dressed. Wait.... what time is it again? I looked up and the wall clock and almost crapped my pants.

7:50

"Crap. Crap. Crap. Son of a flappy bird." I yelled as i ran for the front door.

"Tyler. Wait. Arent you going to eat breakfast?" My mom yelled from the kitchen.

"No mom. Im good. Thanks anyway. Tell dad bye for me."

"Ok sweetie. I love you."

"Love you too."

"Well stop standing the there and get your ass to school." She ran up to me, gave me a hug, pushed me out the door, and than slamed it on my face. I just rolled my eyes. Thats my mother for you.

I went to my motorcycle and went driving to school.

*****************************************

I hate my new school already.

People keep staring at me like i have three heads and ten hands.

When i walked into the school, i gasped. It is huge. Thousands of students at every corner you look.

How im i going to find my way here? Crap.

I looked around the school for someone to help me. Than i spotted someone. I went over to him.

"Im hello?" I tapped his shoulder and he turned around with an angrey face.

"Never touch me again." He said as he turned around to his face his friends.

"God. Is everyone here a jerk like him?" I whispered.

"What did you say nerd? Dont you know who i am. Im the alpha of this entire school" He said as he came close to me. I gulped as he grabbed the coller of my shrit.

"Um.. what is an alpha?" Note to self. Slap myself after this.

"What did you say?" He asked alittle more softer. A girl came up to him and whispered something in his ear, which calmed him down.

"Ohh. Your new here. Right?" I nodded my head.

"Oh. Im sorry for my outburst. Hey, why dont you sit with us at lunch?

"Um.. sure i guess."

"Cool. So want me to show you to the main office?."

"Sure." I said getting my confidence back.

"Alright. Lets go."

As i followed him, more people started looking at me like i was an alien. Well... i am to them because im new.

"Dont mind them. They're just jealous because your hanging out with me."

"Are you like popular here?"

"Yeah. I guess you can say that."

"Um.. what do you mean by guess you can sa...."

"Nick." The girl from last time came and hugged the boy that helped me, which now has a name.

"Hey babe." Smiling, he kissed her. After their make out session, she looked at me.

"Hey. Are you new here?" I nodded

"Oh. Crap. Um.. Stacy this is... Tyler." He said looking at the name tag that my mom forced me to wear. "And Tyler, this is Stacy, my mat..girlfriend."

"Hey." I said, taking out my hand for her to shake. As we were shaking hands, i heard a low growl come from behind. I looked behind me to find Nick. I looked at him weird, but let it slide.

"Oh my god. I like your tattoo." Stacy looked where i was pointing. Where her neck meets her shoulder.

"Thanks." She said smiling

"We have to go to the main office before the bell rings. Bye babe" Said Nick from behind me.

"Bye sweetie. Nice meeting you Tyler." She said as we walked away.

"You must really like her. Right?"

"Yeah. She is the best. Well, here is the main office." He said pointing to the door in front of me.

"See you later." He said walking away.

"See ya. Thanks." I said walking into the main office.

" Oh and Tyler." Nick called out.

"Yeah?"

"Welcome to WHS."

*****************************************

♥Sindy's POV♥

"SINDY JONES! GET YOUR FUCKING ASS OUT OF BED!" My mom yell from downstairs. I just groaned and pulled the blanket higher. I could hear my moms footsteps as she walked up the stairs.

Here comes luna mom

"Sindy Jones. Get out of bed. You are 15 mintues late. And your brother is already there." She said. I just rolled my eyes.

"I dont want to."

"Why?"

"Because im nervous." My mom just started laughing.

"Its not funny." I yelled.

"Ok...Ok. So why are you nervous?" She paused and than said "Is it because you're turning sixteen today?" I nodded.

"Today i find my mate. And what if im not fit for him? What if he rejects me?" I said almost crying.

"Oh... never say that Sindy. I bet your mate will love you. Just get ready. And get excited. You're going to meet your mate." I groaned but got out of bed.

After showering, getting dressed, and eating, i left for school.

Ok Sindy. Calm down. Its just your mate. Be the real Sindy Jones. The real Sindy Jones doesnt get nervous. The real Sindy Jones doeant cry.

I took a deep breath and entered school. As soon as my combat boots hit the marble floor, everyone that ditched class looked at me.

"HELLO BITCHES!" I yelled as i went to the main office for a late pass. As soon as entered the main office, the delicious smell of strawberry hit my nose. It smelled soo good.

I just stayed in place, afraid that if move, i will see my mate and he would reject me.

"Thank you." A voice came for in front of me. I looked around and found i tall boy with black hair and sea green eyes.

'Its him. Its him. He looks so cute.' My wolf said.

'He is.'

I was a little surprised when he didnt even look at me. Fuck that. I was ALOT surprised. Than it came in like a rock.

He's human.

I was too distracted with my thoughts that i didnt know that i was walking and bumped into someone.

"Oh my god. Im so sorry bout that." I gasped as i heard the voice. Than the word slipped.

"Mate."

*****************************************
Hey guys. I hoped you liked it. This is my first book ever written so sorry if its not as good as others. I worked hard on this chapter. Please like and comment. The cast is here.

Cast

Logan Lerman as Tyler Jackson
Nina Dobrev as Sindy Jones
Francisco Lachowski as Nick Jones
Dylan O'brien as Cody Marsh
Jennette Mccurdy as Angel DeRose
Lucas Till as Skylar Stone
Emma Stone as Stacy Green