Witnessing a Kidnapping

Waking up after a long night of trying to create something as another single or even an album. She sighs softly running my hands through my died Pink hair. Evelynn heard a commotion coming from the kitchen. Shaking her head a bit Eve stands up, slipping out of her over sized Black t-shirt and pulling on a simple Purple sun dress. She starts to make my way down towards the kitchen, wondering who could be in the kitchen this early in the morning. Maybe it was Akali, making her weird ramen bowl concoction or even Ahri. Once at the bottom of the stairs, I start to speak while walking around the corner. Looking at the clock resting on the Microwave Eve notices the time. Six thirty in the morning...no one in the household should be awake for another few hours.

"Who is-" Evelynn freezes, stopping mid-sentence, dipping back around the corner. Peaking her head slowly around the corner she sees two men, dressed entirely in black. Standing in the kitchen, heading towards the common area. From their muscle structure I can tell that 

"Did you hear somethin?" A deep masculine voice mutters, looking over to his partner, who seemed to be struggling with something.

"Will you quit struggling." The second man snarls, rearing his fist back and punching the struggling figure hard in the stomach. A pained gasp escapes the small figure who she just barely notices is wearing a familiar Black dragon print t-shirt and basketball shorts.

From her position hiding around a corner; she can't really get a good look at the person's face. The  two men grab at the girls hair, pulling her up into the dim light of the kitchen. There is just enough light that Eve can see one of the men starting to bind the girls wrists behind her back. Seeing familiar blonde streaks in a spiky ponytail.

"M-My housemates will wake up w-with all the commotion I've been causing." A familiar snide comment coming from the bound girl momentarily causes the two men to freeze. Eve gasps softly, seeing that the person these two men were tying up was Akali. The person Eve was loath to think she had a crush on. Before they laugh, looking to one another, shaking their heads.

"No one knows were here little rapper star...and your going to make us a lot of money." One sneers, before kicking her hard in the stomach once again. Evelynn wants to do something but she doesn't know what. Looking around quickly Evelynn sees a light switch for the kitchen and common room. Quietly slipping over to it, hearing the men shuffling around as Akali let's out a small grunt as they lift her once more off the floor, though now her hands and feet effectively bound.

Flicking on the lights causing the men to freeze, dropping Akali who lets out a grunt as she hits the floor. The two men whirl around to look at Eve, she can't make out their faces due to the ski masks they are wearing.

"E-Eve!" Akali shouts, a relieved smile on her face.

"You think you can stop us...maybe we should just take you instead pink hair. " One of the men sneer, looking over Evelynn's body causing her to blanch in disgust.

Akali's eyes widen a bit as she struggles in her bindings, grunting. The rapper over her time living in this house with the other K/DA members. She had started to care about Eve as more then just a friend. "Leave her alone! You can take me just leave Eve alone!"

"Isn't that sweet..." The man nearest Evelynn snears, before shoving Eve into the wall, starting to choke her.

"NO!" Akali shouts, before her mouth is covered by a white cloth tied tightly behind her head.

Leveling his face with Eve's own he harshly whispers. "You tell anyone about us...we'll kill you" Dropping Evelynn to the floor, turning seeing that Akali was struggling and thrashing in his partners hold.

The two rush from the house, in the same way that they had entered. Through the window that they had lock picked. Evelynn staring blankly ahead of her, unable to comprehend what had just happened.

Evelyyn  couldn't grasp that she had just watched Akali be kidnapped...